Easter Challenge...

lol.. bless ya.. i know what you mean.. id forget what ive eaten.. im a bit useless like that.. Looks lke your doing brill looking at your tracker..
x x x

Kitteh 20lbs
SammyMac 10lbs
Bumpy 2lbs a week
Happe 21lbs
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs
Rowan wants to make 168 lbs..
Maria 10lbs

Luckybug 20lbs

x x x

Hey Cat when's your weigh in day? Mine's tonight so here's hoping! Will post later when i'm back to let everyone on this challenge know how is has or hasn't gone :eek:

:whoopass: Probably be the first Easter Challenge public flogging coming up seeing the amount i've eaten the last few days (but haven't gone off the plan, just testing the eat all you can theory, y'know :D)

See ya's all later

It was my weigh in day today, lost 3lbs :D

Only 7lb to go to complete this challenge, although I'm off to new york next weekend, so we shall see how my weightloss fares! :rolleyes::cool:

Good luck everyone with the challenge.

Weighed in this morning...had a bit of a stressfull week! But still lost 2lb yippee!!!!!

Well done Maria and Bumpy0 on your losses.

Phew! I managed to lose 1.5lbs. Really happy!

this is brill everyone.. my weigh in day is tuesday.. and that was 2 and 3/4.. so lets call it 2 and a half.. hehe..

Kitteh 20lbs = 17.25 to go..
SammyMac 10lbs = 8.5 to go
Bumpy 2lbs a week = 2lbs first week.. wooo..
Happe 21lbs =
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs =
Rowan wants to make 168 lbs.. =

Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..

This is amaaaaazing everyone.. you're gonna do it no bother..
Loadsa hugs n kisses..
x x x x

I lost 13lbs this week so...
Happe 21lbs = 8lbs to go
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs =
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..

im so proud of you.. you totally got rid of your first target and your well on your way to smashin the next.. inspiration i think.. hehe.
x x x x

Happe 21lbs = 8lbs to go
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs = 8.5 to go..
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..

well done Skinny..! thats brill...!!!!!!!!!
xx x x

Hi Kitteh could you change the way my loss is written, then i can see against the others, thanks. 2lb loss 10lb to go.

Bumpy 2lbs a week = 10 to go..

Happe 21lbs = 8lbs to go
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs = 8.5 to go..
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..

No probs bumpy.. hehe.. well done on this weeks WI.. Hope your doing ok me lovely..
x x x

Can I join too please?! or am I too late?! ..... I wanna lose a stone by easter... weigh in on wednesdays xxx

Hiya..I will join, this is my 1st week, I'm on day 5. Before I set my target, I think I'll wait to see what my weight loss is on Monday, and then I will set my goal...oooo I love a challenge, bring it on!!!!

Back