Easter Challenge...

Hey there KDMA.. i hope you find everything you need here at minimins.. And we're always here to help..

Kitteh 20lbs = 17.25 to go..
SammyMac 10lbs = 8.5 to go

Bumpy 2lbs a week = 14 to go..
Happe 21lbs = 8lbs to go
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs = 8.5 to go..
Rowan wants to make 168 lbs.. =
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..
Rainbow 14lbs
Cappachino 27lbs = 14 to go.. (WOW)
Missy3 10lbs
Pink85 14lbs
Elie 14lbs
Rolo 10lbs
Vicx 12lbs
kdma 10lbs

Hope everyones getting on ok..

Loads of love.. Cat x x x

have weigh in at 7:15pm... i've ate so much today :(

its my wi tomorrow, not very hopeful as been quite a naughty girl this week, and just about to eat chinese, but fingers crossed for a miracle! :D

hehe.. maria.. will you never know.. if you've counted in your points.. it should be fine.. what you having? yum yum..
x x

I've got WI tomorrow morning Maria, I have had flexi syns for 2 days this week and hope for a miracle too (got everything crossed).

Chocolate snack a jacks are my down fall, I can't just have 1!! :(

Kitteh, I can have up to 15 syns a day on top of everything i eat. So if i wanted chocolate, i could syn it, a milky bar is 3.5 syns for example, so i could have 4 of then if i wanted.

Flexible syns, are just a way to be able to have that bit extra very occasionally. For a meal out or birthday or as in my case pure piggyness and over indulgence. (i managed to scoff 6 jumbo snack a jacks at 3 syns each, tut).

It meant that i used my flexi syns on Monday, but i could draw a line under it and start afresh on Tuesday. And Hopefully wont have affected my weight this week (heres hoping aye).

I lurve milky ways - they're my favouritest thing ever ever xxx

Well I don't know how i done it but WI this morning and lost 3 1/2 lb yiippppeeeee!!!!!

So just 8 1/2lb to go to complete easter challenge!!

Congrats Bumpy0

I am weighing myself on Monday. Fingers crossed I will have lost some.

Last edited:
good luck and let us know how you get on! :)

Awesomely done Bumpy.. thats fantastic..!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumpy 2lbs a week = 8.5lbs to go..

Happe 21lbs = 8lbs to go
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..
Rainbow 14lbs
Missy3 10lbs
Pink85 14lbs
Elie 14lbs
Rolo 10lbs
Vicx 12lbs
kdma 10lbs

Oh :wow: well done Bumpy0, that's great!

Will report back later after weigh in. I'm sure i've lost again, i feel thinner if you know what i mean (me works trousers aren't cutting me in half and the button nearly popping off if i breathe out LOL!)

Re Easter challenge

hi Kitteh,
I'm going to join you on this one 20lb by Easter, sounds like a good challenge. I just started 3 weeks ago on CD and one week in hurt my knee quite badly through dancing. Dr says lose weight, it will help, so a challenge will be good. Anyway for me it helps to know that other folk are experiencing the same weight loss challenges as i am. Good luck with yours i know you can do it:D:D:D

Hey.. thats fantastic.. Just looking at your tracker.. and you're doing brill..!! well done honey.. x x x

Bumpy 2lbs a week = 8.5lbs to go..
Happe 21lbs = 8lbs to go

Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..
Rainbow 14lbs
Missy3 10lbs
Pink85 14lbs
Elie 14lbs
Rolo 10lbs
Vicx 12lbs
kdma 10lbs

JakkiG 20lbs

I only managed a pound this week! rubbish I know - but at least its goin in the right direction! (done a stone in four weeks though so mustn't grumble!) xxx

Am trying to do this tracker thingy!! keep fingers crossed for me! x

Back