Easter Challenge

Lizzielou

Easter is 12 weeks away. I want to lose a stone by then (on top of my 12lb already lost), does anyone want to join me in a challenge? If so add your target

LizzieLou 14lbs - 0lb so far
(copy, paste and add your name) ;)

Oh yes please! I am just embarking on the RC plan afetr finding that getting married just before Christmas makes you fat. :) I'd like to lose a stone in 12 weeks too!

LizzieLou 14lbs - 0lb so far
vegasnic 14lbs - 0lb so far

Count me in too please have just started 3 weeks ago and have a long way to go but i would like to make it more than a stone in 12 weeks though I suppose I only have ten weeks left?

LizzieLou 14lbs - 2lb so far - not good!
vegasnic 14lbs - 0lb so far
JakkiG 14lbs+ - ?lb so far

Eatsre Sunday is 12th April, so then I suppose. Well done so far and good luck

well done, the weight is dropping off you. What is your secret?

Can I join too? I'd only have 7 weeks left till Easter now, so in theory I should still be able to lose a stone.

Last edited:
F.A.R you are doing amazingly well congratulations and i would say keep it up but keep it off is probably more appropriate lol

Only 5 weeks left to go till Easter.
I'm trying to get back into the same frame of mind as I was in Week 1 of my diet.
I'm off to write a shopping list for lovely healthy ingredients, and I'm going to read my books tonight to plan a healthy menu for tomorrow. and the rest of the week.
I'm not sure I'll shift a stone by Easter, but I should be well on the way.
How is everyone else doing?

No, my weigh in is tomorrow. But to be honest, I have not been dieting AT ALL since last Thursday and I feel dreadful - bloated, fat.........you name it!!!
I'm all set to get back on course tomorrow though.
How is it going with you? You have been doing so well, that I'm sure you won't make too many bad decisions while on holiday. Its just that the portion sizes are renowned for being humungous in America! Will you be taking your portion pots? :)

Back