EASTER EGGS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Whats everyone doing or eating today are we having a eater egg or are we not, i feel like digging a hole and coming out tomorrow :) :4633: :4633: :4633:

I wished weight watchers brang out an easter egg every year !!

Hmm some market research there ... :D

x

ive had 5 mini creme eggs , thats me easter is over

Im not having any chocolate today - its my WI tomorrow morning and being extra good today. However, I do plan on having a small egg tomorrow for 6 points as a treat - om nom nom!

I had 2 lindor mini eggs and at 0.5 pt each they were a real bargain!

I have just been breaking mine up into 2 pt bags and freezing them. that way I can just have a bit whenever the need arises, and if I didn't they would be down my throat in about 5 seconds. Should last a few weeks that way too.

I had a 2 finger kit kat and a bit of my son's easter egg, have been extra careful and pointed it at 6 points just in case :)

I got the fella a Lindor egg, which is sat here staring at me. With all the mini eggs n stuff in it, it comes to 35.5 points.
THEN he decides to go to see his folks today, so I'm not seeing him til sometime in the week... I don't think he gets how tough it is for a chocoholic to have that thing staring at me..!

I had a kinder egg for 2.5 pts. :)

I put a cadburys creme egg in the freezer on Friday. I had it earlier. Thanks to it being frozen (Kinda) it lasted longer than usual but seeing my sister with like 4 or 5 big eggs is making me really jealous. I just want a load of chocolate. It's really frustrating. I have to admit a lot of my points today have gone on weight watchers deserts.

I know this is not going to help, but the chocolate in the eggs is not THAT nice! Its certainly not as nice as normal chocolate and it is the novalty that appeals to us. I have been told they put more fat in the eggs so the set better, so not only does it not taste as noce, you dont get as much for your points.

That said, I couldnt resist a taste of my little girls egg either lol.

Those of you who have been strong, you are not missing much.

Those of you who have had some, we wont tell the stong ones how nice it is (",)

i binged.....tried not to but its getting ruined this week anyway when i go out so meh... and i was at goal anyway so i dont mind putting on a few pounds as long as they're gone by june :)

I saved 12 pints 2 each day and 4 one day Mon to Sat to have easter egg,I had 3/4 of it gave the rest to one of my girls TBH its was yuk but Im glkad I had it as being told you cant is a cause to binge for many.
My girls have lots and I wont feel the need to sneal some now having had mine.
xx

I've not touched "proper" chocolate since I started WW, I've had the toffee bars (one of which I had today) and my goodness, it took all my resolve to avoid shoving the snickers cake into my piehole earlier. Today was wickedly tempting but I got through it and still managed to save a point.

i have had a day off today as i know i wont be able to tell myself no,if i tell myself its ok to just have a bit of what i fancy then i find i am not so bothered lol i have had no tracking either i have had a totally free day...back on track tomorrow x

Does anyone know how many points would be in the standard size Cadbury's eggs? The ones that were 95p in Morrisons I mean...? I worked out half of one to be 7.5 points, is that about right?

As I am breastfeeding, I get TEN extra points a day apparently (though am still wondering if it's too many, can't see how I can lose weight with that many points?!) and though have actually been good today I was going to break them down a bit to maybe 3 point "portions" and have them there for the choc craving times I always get?!

Does anyone know how many points would be in the standard size Cadbury's eggs? The ones that were 95p in Morrisons I mean...? I worked out half of one to be 7.5 points, is that about right?

As I am breastfeeding, I get TEN extra points a day apparently (though am still wondering if it's too many, can't see how I can lose weight with that many points?!) and though have actually been good today I was going to break them down a bit to maybe 3 point "portions" and have them there for the choc craving times I always get?!

Cadbury's normal easter egg is 7points, i had one :p

x

I am so annoyed!!! I decided my easter treat would be a mealtesers bunny, but I decided to wait til close to easter to buy it - in case I was tempted to eat it too soon. And guess what - they are sold out in all the shops near me - I can't get one anywhere!!!! Totally gutted and raging!!!!

Back