Easter Flexi Syns -how many ,help please??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by robsterswife, 4 April 2010 Social URL.

1. robsterswife

robsterswife Tummy Mummy

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23.12%)
    I have decided to flexi syn for the first time ever today , and have allowed myself a whopping 40 syns ,is this too much I have so far spent 13.5 on a lindt mini bunny and another 12.5 on a quarter of an easter egg (weighed),so thats 26 already today ,everything else has been superfree foods ie fruit for breakfast ,boiled eggs for lunch.
    Should I limit myself and only have 4 further syns ,or is it ok as a one off to go to the full 40 and have some extras with my roast?
    Happy Easter :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How you use your flexi syns is up to you as long as it ends at the point you predetermined and not change it again because you fancy more food. Just bear in mind that every syn you have equates to around 20 calories so if you have 40 syns you will be eating an extra 800 calories so don't be surprised if you STS or gain a little. as long as you are happy in the knowledge that your weight may be affected that is fine. if not decide on a lower amount and stick to it. xx

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use my syns on a weekly basis. So I start with 105 & take it from there. The reason I do this is MiL comes round every Saturday with wine & chocs, last nights syns = 50.5:eek:; but its not a concern for me I'll just use the remaining 55 syns the rest of the week on wine & easter eggs :D

5. robsterswife

robsterswife Tummy Mummy

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23.12%)
    That could work quite well for me as 25 syns extra today would just mean cutting down to 10 for the rest of the week ,but I thought this was'nt the done thing??

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not any more -this is from the SW website

Q: Can I save up my Syns for the weekend?

A: Yes, if you want to, some people like to do this. Do consider though, whether you really will be happy depriving yourself for most of the week. You may prefer to be flexible with your Syns and increase your Syn allowance for a night out or a special occasion.

7. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    this week my consultant said we can do 3 things that are great on slimming world. we can
    1) go on as normal with our 5-15 syns a day like easter never happened (thats what i plan to do)
    2) have a flexi syn day/days and accept that you may have a gain or sts
    3) have your 105 syn limit for the week (although our consultant encourages us to stick to 70) and deduct your syns accordingly over the weekend so you may be left with a lot less through out the week in which case your loss shouldnt be affected

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.