Easter Weekend off - friday, sat & sun

YellowUmbrella

I'm going away for Easter weekend 2 nights in London and I want to take that off and eat ... Can anyone give me any advice on what foods I should stick to and what I should avoid like the plague? I'm expecting some increase after but I want to limit the weight gain as much as possible!

I'm guessing any White carbs are a nono but then I generally don't eat White carbs much apart from nan bread or egg noodles ...

Won't have my weigh in that Monday as chemist is closed so the week after will give me chance to make up!

I don't drink so alchohol won't be an issue!

Stick to low salt
Low sugar
High protein
Low carb

Try and limit yourself if u can to one meal a day

Good luck xx

If anyone can give me any advice on what I can eat and what I should avoid that would be great! Pharmacist said small portion of chicken or fish with steamed or grilled veg or salad... In theory this sounds fine but what if I go overboard or eat something I'm not supposed to?!?

Also is it ok for me to have coke zero as a treat as I'm having food?

If you eat over two days you will come out of ketosis. If you are happy about that then limit the damage. You don't have to eat everything on the plate. If you are on all inclusive I'd suggest the following;
Breakfast: eggs any way you want.
Cold meats and cheese
Bacon
Don't eat bread or fruit or have fruit juices
Lunch: Any meat or fish salad . Maybe skip it and have your shake.
Dinner:
choose the least saucy dish. Fish or chicken will be best. If its accompanied by potato or rice ask if you can have a side of green veg or salad instead. Ask for sauce or dressings to be served on the side.

Avoid a sweet
Coke zero won't do any more damage.
Keep up your water intake. Maybe try and have 500 mls before or with each meal.
Enjoy your weekend.

Hey Molly thanks thats really useful! Although I don't eat bacon it's against my religion...

I probably wouldn't have Brekki or lunch ... Would have two shakes and an evening meal will stick to proteins n green salads ... I don't mind coming out of ketosis but just thinking will coke zero increase the damage or not effect it...

Coke zero has sweeteners that may trigger cravings etc. sparkling water would be a better option. If you ate keeping to two shakes and a meal the damage will be minimal anyway. If you feel like it, have a coke or two.

Back