Easter

PandaPudge

Hello everyone! I am on day 3 of Slim Fast and getting a little nervous about Easter this Sunday. So far, the "Shake-snack-Bar-snack-Meal-snack" schedule has been working fine but on Easter, I am joining my boyfriend and his parents for an Easter brunch at this fancy restaurant. I figure I am going to have a shake for brekkie, per usual, then use my first snack + meal for the brunch, which will give me about 600 calories to work with (although Im NOT strictly counting calories because it drives me insane, but just eating healthier/smaller portions) and then a snack and a meal bar later that night.

I think it will be fine, because I am determined to lose the weight so I wont go hog wild, but I guess just breaking the schedule of "Shake-snack-bar...etc" will mess me up. I guess Im just rambling lol.

Curious what everyone else is doing for Easter though :)

Last edited:
I'm having one day off on Sunday to have lunch with my in laws then back on it! I feel after such a good loss (5.5) this week I can have a day off. :)

That's a great loss! You definitely deserve the day off then :) I myself was contemplating doing the same, or maybe just having a shake in the morning so I don't go to the brunch starved and inhale everything :p

Have a great Easter!

I did the same for a family get together over Christmas. Had my shake in the morning and used the rest of my cal intake for the food there. I was so stuffed after I couldn't had eaten anything else later even if I'd wanted too!

Well apparently our reservations are for 4pm. So I don't know if they will be serving brunch all day but either way, I will be able to drink my shake for breakfast, a meal bar for lunch and then make the best decisions that I can for dinner.

We had Chinese food today, which I really wanted but was afraid I would overeat, but I didn't. I ate very little rice ( <1/2 cup), 2 boneless spareribs, a piece of beef teriyaki and 2 chicken fingers, which is way less than I would have normally eaten, and it was satisfying! I think I am still around 1600 calories, maybe closer to 1700 but that's alright, especially seeing how I have been eating >3000 calories for the past few months :/

Back