Easy mistake to make

EllieWood

Hi All,

I thought it would be good to start a thread to discuss the times you think you've been good and made the right food choices when out or in a supermarket, only to get home and look in your directory to find that it wasn't the best choice! Thought it might help others not to fall into the same trap as I did at the weekend of guessing the syn values of something.

I went to M&S at the weekend so thought I'd be good and check my directory before I went for a low syn/free yougurt or dessert. The 'count on us lemon fromaige frais' was free so I thought great. When I got there I couldn't see the fromage frais but saw a 'count on us lemon mousse'. Assuming this would be the same, or about that, I got them, only to find out they were 4.5 syns each when I got home. Was disappointed as I felt this was a lot for a yogurt and I could have had a lot more for my syns. :(

Will defo be carrying my directory in my bag more often!

Ah i done the same thing! In tesco, getting the low fat hartleys jelly - apple and watermelon, yum at half a syn - and picked up the fat free jelly with raspberrys - 5 syns!!! I just gave it to my boyfriend :)

Back