Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.

thinnerforever

I really like the theory that you should eat more for breakfast and less for tea. As someone who used to be a breakfast skipper, I would get hungry by 11am and end up snacking on junk. Either that, or I'm on a diet and only eat lunch and tea and end up feeling starving in the evenings because I haven't eaten enough. This is an interesting article that says when people eat larger than normal breakfasts, they end up eating 100 fewer calories by the end of the day. I'm going to give it a go!

Everyday Weight Loss Tip #6 - Eat Breakfast Like A King — dailymuscle.com

I discovered this saying a while ago and posted it in the calorie counting section! :) I love it! And I did it for a while and felt much better, I don't think it helped the weight loss, but I love having bigger breakfasts now and not feeling completely stuffed before bed! :p

Let us know what you think :)

Yes I will let you know how I get on. The other two meals I am having are very calorie controlled as well loads of veg and chicken or fish. I must say I'm finding it easier to diet after eating my big breakfast!

I love this in theory, but I know that when I come off Cambridge I won't be following this. I'm going to try and have breakfast, sure, but I don't have time in the morning to really enjoy my food :)

I understand what you mean Phoenix, sometimes you just don't feel like eating that much in the morning and don't have the time but since I have started doing it my body has got used to it and I find it really enjoyable planning my breakfast meals now I look forward to mornings again :)

Whenever I skip breakfast I always make up for it at lunch :eek: so I try and eat something even if I don't feel hungry.

Back