Eat Eat - DO NOT Repeat

Pic of my lunch. Should keep me satisfied until after my spin class later :)
20180918_122258.jpg

Isn't it hard tho @mistyangel @mistyangel working from home. I found it so hard in the beginning but if I'm honest this gym membership is a godsend just now...otherwise I wouldn't move at all. Some gyms are expensive but I also used to drink somewhere in the region of 2-3 litres of Pepsi max a day (I am so ashamed to admit that) but now I have just one can at night after dinner and I sooooo look forward to it...so the money I'm saving alone on not buying fizzy pop is staggering.

I'm glad u have found something to motivate u. Do i have a diary of us own. I'd love to follow u and see how ur getting on. The support here is amazing but it's great when u find someone who leads a similar working environment as it takes up so much of ur day. Beat of luck. Catch up soon xx

Have not started a weight loss dairy or journey on here, might do in the future, but have posted a few threads here and there, so you can see what I am up to there, I am happy to follow you too, would love to see how you are getting on. I am heading to my weigh in today, might try and post something later about it, but heading to a friends over night so might not get chance to post until tomorrow, I really you have a great weight loss week!!!

Have not started a weight loss dairy or journey on here, might do in the future, but have posted a few threads here and there, so you can see what I am up to there, I am happy to follow you too, would love to see how you are getting on. I am heading to my weigh in today, might try and post something later about it, but heading to a friends over night so might not get chance to post until tomorrow, I really you have a great weight loss week!!!

Ah best of luck. Fingers crossed for a good loss. Will eagerly await your update :)

Update:

Spin is killer. My legs burned the whole time and the seats on those bikes are the most uncomfortable thing ever. Luckily I was the only person in the class so could die in private. Glad I done it tho and I think I'll stick with them.....I can only get better.

Current feels: like poop. Cold is getting me down a bit now. Getting sick of being sick. I thought a healthy diet with no sugar and plenty of veg is meant to make me feel good. I'm hoping that a lot of the headaches and other symptoms I've been having the past few days is my.body cleaning out all the toxins and crap I've been putting in it for the past 37 years. Hoping for a good night sleep

Well my good night sleep never came. Feel totally pissed off and completely done in. Still planning on going for a swim tho but I am dreading the rest of today **sigh**

How are you finding intermittent fasting lovely?!

What's your fasting period? xx

I'm finding it ok thanks. Tho right now for the 1st time in weeks I feel really really hungry. I'm glad that IF is actually a thing cos I don't like a lot of breakfast things like cereal as I don't like milk or egg or cheese etc so I struggled anyway with things to eat for breakfast. It's working quite well for me - How about you?

What's your plans today?

Urggghhhh so woke up feeling total crap. Still went for a swim tho. 20 lengths of a 25metre pool so a 500 metre swim - not too bad.

Feeling really hungry this morning though but will hold out til 12 when my eating window opens

Found this in Morrison's this morning for my lunch. Thought soup is what you need when u have a cold. Only 95 calories or something for half the carton - marvellous find

Will update later with how it was :)

20180919_102018.jpg20180919_102018.jpg20180919_102026.jpg

Week two - Day Three

Had such rubbish night sleep last night. Ever since I have started my diet I have been plagues with illnesses. Cough which is still persistent, conjunctivitis and now a stinking cold. They say healthy eating and exercise will improve your sleep but according to my fitbit I'm awake quite a bit in the night. I hope this cold passes soon so I can feel the real effects of all my hard work. I expect to feel positive and full of energy and generally really healthy despite this I've had a not bad day eats wise. Tho I have eaten more than normal.

B: none intermittent fasting
L: spicy arriabiata soup (see above) + 2 slices of bread. This soup was ok. Wasn't a lentil and bacon but it was nice
Snack: pitta bread and hummus + 2 digedtives
D: salmon Wellington + veg
Exercise: 500m swim

Week Two Day 4

B: none (IF)
L: spicy arribiata skinny soup + 2 slices of bread and butter
D: spicy asparagus pasta
Excercise: 30 lengths = 750metres

Current feels: a bit picky like I want to eat something naughty. Still bothered by the cold but feeling slightly better. Right eye looks bloodshot again. Even tho I spent £13 on a pair of goggles yesterday so I could swim without chlorine getting in my eye they seem aggravated again - could be the lingering cold I have though **sigh** when will the energy surge come, the good night's sleep, the healthy hair and skin???

So I had a spare 10 mins at work today and decided I would really look at my boditrax results. I plan on checking them once a month but I'm kinda shocked at what I am seeing.

My BMI is 41.2
My degree of obesity is 87.5%
Interestingly tho my left arm is 55.1% fat
My right arm is 54.1% fat
My left let is 49.5% fat
Right let 49.9% fat
Trunk 36.9%

I'm not quite sure why I'm shocked tho as if I weight 9stone I would literally be half the person I am now and what I am seeing here just confirms that that half of my body is literally fat.

Oh and my metabolic age is 52😢😢😢

Week two day 5

Woke up after another rubbish night sleep and still feeling rubbish. Decided to go to the gym today and not work out but to use the jacquzzi and the steam room. I thought I'll sweat this virus out but nope - I feel worse than ever AND I have a rumbly tummy 😣😣

Today's meal plan is
L: skinny arribiata soup with 2 slices of bread
D: tuna fajitas

Exercise: I was planning on going out for a walk on my lunch break but the rain has just come on. Hopefully it will pass by time lunch time comes. Otherwise I don't know how I'll get my steps in

So I had a spare 10 mins at work today and decided I would really look at my boditrax results. I plan on checking them once a month but I'm kinda shocked at what I am seeing.

My BMI is 41.2
My degree of obesity is 87.5%
Interestingly tho my left arm is 55.1% fat
My right arm is 54.1% fat
My left let is 49.5% fat
Right let 49.9% fat
Trunk 36.9%

I'm not quite sure why I'm shocked tho as if I weight 9stone I would literally be half the person I am now and what I am seeing here just confirms that that half of my body is literally fat.

Oh and my metabolic age is 52😢😢😢
But you have started the process and they will all change, perhaps
Week two day 5

Woke up after another rubbish night sleep and still feeling rubbish. Decided to go to the gym today and not work out but to use the jacquzzi and the steam room. I thought I'll sweat this virus out but nope - I feel worse than ever AND I have a rumbly tummy 😣😣

Today's meal plan is
L: skinny arribiata soup with 2 slices of bread
D: tuna fajitas

Exercise: I was planning on going out for a walk on my lunch break but the rain has just come on. Hopefully it will pass by time lunch time comes. Otherwise I don't know how I'll get my steps in
Hi hope you feel better soon. There will be days like that, I woke up really sluggish and my stomach is crampy, not moved out of the house yet, but will have a bit of a walk later on in the day. Sticking to my eating plan so not pressurising myself. Have so much other work to do and will see where the day takes me. Really hope the rest of your day is empowering, positive and worthwhile :cool::cool::cool:

Week 2 Day 6

Still feeling quite poorly. Yesterday I napped from 3.20pm until 6.15pm and then back to bed at 8.15pm and slept until 8.15 am this morning and yet I am shattered today.

I did have a full day though. Took my wee girl swimming then down to her grans and then onto watch some football. Despite how rubbish I feel I have stayed on plan

B:none IF
L: baked potato with tuna
D: sweet potato and chickpea curry with naan bread
S: berry smoothie

Excercise: 10k steps just

Hopefully I'll be out the other side of this cold/flu when I wake up in the morning.

In bed for 9.30pm on a Saturday night....rock on lol!

Week 2 Day 7

Feel in much much better today. Still bothered by the cold but feeling better today than I have done all week so I must be on the mend.

Today's eats:
L: lentil soup and crusty roll
D: smoked haddock stew
S: 2 digedtives, 100g skyr, handful of glanced almonds
E: 9k steps

Tomorrow is weigh day and I'll be back at the gym for walk/jog. Also need to start doing weights. Will start them tomorrow

Everyone seems to have had the llurgy at the weekend. Hope you are feeling better too.

Week three Day One

Today is weigh day and I lost 2.9lbs so that's me reached my 1st stone YEY YEY YEY

L: Will be soup and two slices of bread
D: Will be asparagus pasta
S: Maybe some popcorn or digestives win skyr and nuts
E: 45 treadmill work out. Managed to cut my recovery time again to just 2 mins so I'm now doing 2 mins walking and 2 mins jogging. Gonna stick with that this week and maybe next week before cutting recovery time again.

Current feels: great. Over the cold and now feeling really energised. What I have been waiting for. Glad I stuck to my eating and exercise plan as I've come out the other end feeling really quite good about myself.

It's 12 weeks until Christmas so is I lose 2lbs a week for the next 12 weeks then that's another 2stone loss for Christmas.
I think I've just found my 1st goal. This time on the 24th December I want to weigh 15stone 6lbs. I haven't been in the 15s for about 6 or 7 years so I would love love love that and also might treat myself to a new outfit which does not involve leggings and baggy tunics - Will be my Christmas present to myself. I'm so excited. I'm so in the zone right now that I totally think it's achievable and that I will actually do it.

I wonder if there's any challenges on here for 2 stone for Xmas. If not shall we start one??

Back