Eat Eat - DO NOT Repeat

Jeez I know. It's such a beautiful day out but it is really really cold.

I work from home most days so didn't really make much effort with my appearance which sadly made me feel rotten whenever I looked in the mirror. I spent my days in frumpy black leggings and baggy tops **sigh** So I think lesson learned for today is to make more effort with my appearance :)

Yes it's really cold out. Think I'm going to put the fire on when I get home from work and get all cosy :)

You should definitely try to make more of an effort on your appearance. If you feel and look good, you will want to continue. It will also keep you motivated.

Another NSV which makes me so so so happy that I just had to write it somewhere.
It's just been me and my wee girl at home tonight. She is 3. She asked me to play with her and I did so for hours and didn't feel tired or feel that I couldn't be bothered. We played on the floor and danced and just really and such a great evening together. Before she went I bed I told her thank u for a lovely evening and she said she had a lovely day too and had fun. This means more to me than anything a scale or measuring tape will tell me. I couldn't be more happy or proud of myself for doing this to be the best mum and the best version of myself.

Whilst I.am here I will record today's eats:
B: none
L: pitta.bread with hummus + 20g popcorn
D: mushroom stroganoff with rice
S: 2digedtives with skyrand nuts + 8 haribo sweets
E: 45 min treadmill done 15k steps in total
Feel: bright, energetic, my skin is so bright and clear I'm Enjoy ing looking at myself in the mirror.

Also should note here...since just before Christmas I had quite a painful left foot. Sometimes it would hurt under the heel sometimes it was the back of the heel and the pain would shoot up my calf. Walking would sometimes be difficult. I think it was plantar fasciitis which I have had before. It has been about 3 weeks since it has bothered me. On a scale of 1-10 where my worst pain day would be a 10 I would say some days a 2 others maybe just a 1. Everything is working out just great

Another NSV which makes me so so so happy that I just had to write it somewhere.
It's just been me and my wee girl at home tonight. She is 3. She asked me to play with her and I did so for hours and didn't feel tired or feel that I couldn't be bothered. We played on the floor and danced and just really and such a great evening together. Before she went I bed I told her thank u for a lovely evening and she said she had a lovely day too and had fun. This means more to me than anything a scale or measuring tape will tell me. I couldn't be more happy or proud of myself for doing this to be the best mum and the best version of myself.

Feel: bright, energetic, my skin is so bright and clear I'm Enjoy ing looking at myself in the mirror.

Also should note here...since just before Christmas I had quite a painful left foot. Sometimes it would hurt under the heel sometimes it was the back of the heel and the pain would shoot up my calf. Walking would sometimes be difficult. I think it was plantar fasciitis which I have had before. It has been about 3 weeks since it has bothered me. On a scale of 1-10 where my worst pain day would be a 10 I would say some days a 2 others maybe just a 1. Everything is working out just great

So good to read this. I haven't had plantar fasciitis for weeks - and my man's crocks feel loose so swelling reduced too. I am so happy for you. If it's already this good - how much better it will be at another 2, 4 or 7 stones lower!!

Our challenge is stay there when we get there. Have you read the CBT presentation I posted here? Well worth a look.

Absolutely delighted to read this hun.

See if you feel good about yourself you feel more energetic without thinking about it!

I also have Plantar Fascitis (sp). I find the more I walk the better it gets. It starts off painful but then eases the further I walk.

So good to read this. I haven't had plantar fasciitis for weeks - and my man's crocks feel loose so swelling reduced too. I am so happy for you. If it's already this good - how much better it will be at another 2, 4 or 7 stones lower!!

Our challenge is stay there when we get there. Have you read the CBT presentation I posted here? Well worth a look.

Thank you @AliGal - it's amazing isn't it just how half a stone to a stone can make all the difference to the weight your feet carry isn't it. I haven't had a look but I will now. Can you post the link here or is it easy to find?

Absolutely delighted to read this hun.

See if you feel good about yourself you feel more energetic without thinking about it!

I also have Plantar Fascitis (sp). I find the more I walk the better it gets. It starts off painful but then eases the further I walk.

Thank you @littlemissnaughty - it means so much :) this morning we are off to the park to play :) I shall wear one of my new tops I think :)

Week three Day 7

Had a full day with my wee girl today. Started off by taking her swimming then up to a wind farm then out for a walk with her doll and the dolls pram and then to the park. Wore a new top with a new pair of jeggings. Liked my outfit today but it's definately time to get the winter coat out....it's freezing out there now.

L: celeriac soup with salmon sandwich
D: tuna fajitas
S: 3 digestives 50g skyr and walnuts

Ate more calories today still in a deficit mind but I did weigh today and I'm short of a 2lb loss so really wanted a bigger deficit. Should have stopped at the soup for lunch and should have left the sandwich. I'll need to do better tomorrow. Maybe it's time to lose my after dinner snack or maybe it's too soon to start cutting back as months down the line I'll have nothing to cut back on **shrugs**

You’re doing fab hun, losing 1-2lbs a week is healthy, so I wouldn’t cut back too much yet.

I’ve been at the coast today, it was bitterly cold. Think winters definitely on its way!

Isn't it. We were out today, I and my Whig winter coat on and hat and gloves as well. I think we're going to have a long cold winter this year......the price you pay for a good summer eh!
Yeah I've decided not to cut back it's only been three weeks so a bit premature to cut back already

Urggghhhh had such a rubbish day. Stayed in plan eats wise but my wee girl was the devil today. Screamed at everything and was just so defiant and cheeky she's exhausting when she's like this. Terribly unreasonable and stubborn she is.....complained her bike wasn't working but wouldn't listen when I told her it was because she was riding the pedals backwards 😡😡😡😡 could have been such a lovely day to.

L: 2 pitta breads and hummus
D: 3 bean chilli with rice
S: 30g skinny popcorn

I won't be able to make the gym much this week. Won't make tomorrow or Tuesday or Thursday. It's strange cos I'm kinda freaking out about it - I don't know the person I've become 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never have I freaked out cos I couldn't go to the gym

I love that riding the pedals backwards!
Great you are freaking - but do be kind to yourself! There are various HIIT you tube videos you could do at home if you have time. If not, you'll be super busy and burning calories anyways....have a great week.

Weigh in day today and lost 2.4lbs so on target for 2 stone for Xmas.
NSV today. Not one, Not two, BUT three people commented today that they could see I've lost weight. Was a great feeling. I didn't expect people to notice it at all.

L: tuna and cucumber sandwich, snack a Jack's
D: mussels and crust bread
S: 2 digedtives skyr and nuts

Another good day and still on track. Looking back at my diary I have not had any off plan days since starting this diet which is great. I don't think I've ever stuck to something so rigidly before without having an off day, usually by this point I've drawn a dozen lines and started again. What I have noticed is that I don't have a lot of cravings and right now the thought of eating a load of biscuits or chocolate makes me feel a bit sick I've turned into a totally different person.

L: tuna and cucumber sandwich and packet of snack a jacks
D: vegetable stirfry
S: 2 digestives 50g skyr plus handful of cashew nuts
E: 10k steps
Current feels. Have a bit of a pain in my tummy feels like cramp but I'm not due a period. Not sure what that could be. Also feeling quite good tho I'm terrible in the mornings just now as it is soooooo dark and I feel my motivation to get up and go to the gym before work might start to wane in favour of an extra half hour in bed.

Hi, only just realised you changed your diary title (although loved mood hoover). You are doing so well. Keep it up! I found the first week and half on my plan I had constant stomach cramps, but I do have IBS and it played up something shocking. I cut down on fruit as this seems to escalate it, but someone suggested that it can take your body a while to adjust to the different types of food and diet plan, my stomach has been fine for the last few weeks just adjusting different food types.

Hi, only just realised you changed your diary title (although loved mood hoover). You are doing so well. Keep it up! I found the first week and half on my plan I had constant stomach cramps, but I do have IBS and it played up something shocking. I cut down on fruit as this seems to escalate it, but someone suggested that it can take your body a while to adjust to the different types of food and diet plan, my stomach has been fine for the last few weeks just adjusting different food types.

Hi @mistyangel - I thought probably best to change it as he's not really being much of a mood hoover anymore. He's turned quite supportive and can see the results so he is quite pleased now.
It's the 1st time my stomach felt quite crampy but it's passed now so all ok. Hope u are well and getting on fine. Will pop to ur diary for a nosey :)

Started my day with a trip to the gym for he 1st time in nearly a week. Felt great for it. Especially as I'm having quite a trying time with my three year old at the moment. Everytime she is with us she screams and tantrums all the time. So yesterday she wanted an apple which I didn't have. We were round the corner from our hse and I told her she can have one when we get home but she threw herself on the pavement and refused to move. I walked away which made her even worse and she was about I g at me not to walk away. A nice man who was watching this and who also happened to have a packet of Apple's in his car gave her one and only then did she calm down. Then when we got home it was something else that bothered her and more screaming.
This morning she just point blank refused to get out of bed and changed for nursery. So of course It got to the point where I had to try and get her undressed and dressed which made her start screaming the place down. Then when she finally got dressed and asked for breakfast when I tried to tell her there was no time for breakfast things just escalated. Then she asked for a cuddle while she was tantruming and I said no so it just gets worse. What happens is when I give her into trouble she always asks for a cuddle which in the past I've done then spoke to her about her behaviour she says sorry and everything is ok then the cycle repeats. I'm not totally heartless by refusing my 3 year old a cuddle lol!
So yes! I needed the gym this morning to destress!
Dreading 5 o'clock tho when I have to pick her up!

Back