Eat Eat - DO NOT Repeat

Good Morning 😚😚😚

It is Friday Yipee!!!!

Started the day with 45mins at the gym. Got my intervals up to 4mins running and 2mins recovery. Done that for 30mins with the last 15 of 2mins recovery with one min sprint. My face is still purple lol!

Today's eats will be
B: none
L: pitta bread with hummus carrots + packet of veggie bites
D: salmon with pak choi and potatoes

I don't know why I'm so buzzing for the weekend. I don't have any plans but I'm so glad it's the weekend again. The weeks are going in so fast I think Christmas will be here before we all know it.

@Mini any chance this diary can be moved to WeMitts please?

Have a good day and weekend fellow mini's

Good Morning.

Today was weigh day and I stayed the same which means I am 3lbs behind target for my 3 stone for Xmas **sigh** still though I was not put off. I went to the gym this morning and I know I have shaved at least 1min 3secs off my 3k time. I don't have time for a 5k sadly but reckon I have probably shaved at least 3mins off my original time which was around 55mins. I wish I took a note of it or a pic at least so I can measure my progress here. Today I ran the same as last Friday. 4mins run 2mins walk but my jogging was at 7.2km instead of 7km but every little helps to get that time down. In addition in 6weeks I have went from jogging for 1min and walking for 3mins so this is a clear indication of how much fitter I've become.

I also checked my measurements today since the scales were disappointing. They are as follows.
Neck = 16" same as last time but down 0.5" since original measurements
Bust = 44.5" down 2" since last time and 2.5" since original
Waist = 45 same as last time and down 2.5" since original measurements
Hips = 53.5" same as last time and down 2.5" since original measurements
Thigh = 26" down 0.5" since last time and down 2" since original measurements x2 = 4
Calf = 18" down 1" since last measurements and 1.5 since original x 2 = 3
Total inches lost = 15

So for anyone reading this this is a prime example of how the scales don't move but the inches do. Whilst I have loosing fat I am gaining muscle obviously which I am more than happy with.

Here is to the start of a good week. :)

Morning.

Managed 42 lengths at the gym this morning :) getting better :)
Tomorrow is a rest day gym wise and tonight I'm planning to try making my own fish cakes. Fingers crossed they turn out well.

Today's eats
L: same as always pitta bread and hummus some carrots
D: homemade fish cakes with salad and maybe a bit extra mashes potato

Hope everyone has a good day

Hey hun

Well done on your inch loss. I find that losing inches can sometimes feel better than losing lbs as they are a lot more noticeable :)

Yum homemade fishcakes sound amazing and if you're making them yourself you know they will be healthy.

Thank you little miss. I'm feeling good but not quite into a size 20 yet **sigh**

Yes they will be nice hopefully but messy to make. I'm trying hard to cook everything from scratch at the min and since I'm not a meat eater it's hard to keep things varied. I hate cheese as well so I don't make a very good vegetarian hahaha

Thank you little miss. I'm feeling good but not quite into a size 20 yet **sigh**

Yes they will be nice hopefully but messy to make. I'm trying hard to cook everything from scratch at the min and since I'm not a meat eater it's hard to keep things varied. I hate cheese as well so I don't make a very good vegetarian hahaha

I'm also a veggi but I do eat chicken but only chicken breast. I eat fishcakes, cod in batter and tuna in a tin, lol. So like you not a very good veggi! I try and cook from scratch 4-5 times a week. Tonight I'm doing veggi chilli with chunky wedges.

Hi all

I've been quiet the last few days but I have been on plan.
Wednesday was a rest day and kept within my calories but I did feel a bit picky. For lunch I had a tuna and cucumber sandwich and carrots and hummus and a packet of snack a jacks. Dinner was vegetable stirfry and afterwards tho I ate a packet of toffee popcorn which is around 180calories per packet 3 shortbread fingers a chocolate rice cake and 2 drumstick lollipops. About an hr after this mini binge my stomach was gurgling away and making horrible noises and basically spent a bit of time on the toilet that night. The next day was totally fine and wasn't up in the night either. Wierd. My tummy can't take eating too much crap anymore.
Yesterday managed 42 lengths and stuck to my calories well and then this morning spend 50mins at the gym doing 25 mins on the cross trainer and then 20mins sprint intervals. I am out tonight for a 3 course meal so tried to do some damage control. The menu I think is tomato soup which I don't like. Butternut squash risotto which I'll try but I don't really like butternut squash and then cheesecake. So hopefully won't be too bad.
Also here is a pic of my fitbit which shows my cardio fitness which is clearly in the fair range. 7 weeks ago when I started this I was the lower half of poor. It's great to see something visual so I can see how far I have come. I've lost all this weight and inches and still can't quite get into a size 20 which I'm finding a bit frustrating really but this will make me keep going.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181026-095555_Fitbit.jpg
    Screenshot_20181026-095555_Fitbit.jpg
    871.4 KB · Views: 14
Morning all,

Weigh day today and 2lbs off. Well 1.9 but who cares about the little 0.1lbs **shrugs**

I was hoping for a 3/4lbs loss this week since I stayed the same last week and am now 3lbs behind target. I'm trying not to be disappointed as I have lost a good bit in only 8 weeks and if hadn't started then I would still be 18 and a half stone. I do wonder though if I'm getting to a point where I've lost all I am going to without doing something more like exercising more or cutting out my after dinner treat etc. I shall wait and see what this week brings and then if I sts or don't lose my 2lbs that mfp tells me I should be loosing then I'll reassess my diet.

Morning all,

Weigh day today and 2lbs off. Well 1.9 but who cares about the little 0.1lbs **shrugs**

I was hoping for a 3/4lbs loss this week since I stayed the same last week and am now 3lbs behind target. I'm trying not to be disappointed as I have lost a good bit in only 8 weeks and if hadn't started then I would still be 18 and a half stone. I do wonder though if I'm getting to a point where I've lost all I am going to without doing something more like exercising more or cutting out my after dinner treat etc. I shall wait and see what this week brings and then if I sts or don't lose my 2lbs that mfp tells me I should be loosing then I'll reassess my diet.

Well done hun 2lbs is a great loss.
How many calories are you eating a day? It could be that you need to adjust that slightly if you stop losing but for now I'd personally not do anything because 2llbs a week is still a great loss :)

Well done hun 2lbs is a great loss.
How many calories are you eating a day? It could be that you need to adjust that slightly if you stop losing but for now I'd personally not do anything because 2llbs a week is still a great loss :)

Thanks @littlemissnaughty I know it's q good loss I just hoped for just that little bit more since I stayed the same last week and I'm now 3lbs behind target and can't seem to catch them. I'm averaging about 1180 calories a day with one or two 1500 days a week.
I know mfp is just a guide but at 1200 calories a day I should lose 2lbs a week and that should be if I sit on by backside all day. I hoped with the extra calories I was burning by going to the gym 4 times a week that that 2lbs would sometimes be 3lbs.
Never mind at least it's still coming off I guess.

How r u getting on?

Ah hun, you're probably losing fat and gaining muscle. Muscle is heavier than fat so don't worry :)
I thought it was 1lb for every 3500 calories lost, so for you to lose 2lbs you'd need to save 7000 calories a week, so that would be having 1000 a day not 1200 a day. Obviously that's not including any exercise.
So with that in mind you are spot on :)

I'm doing good. I've just had a really good weekend and stayed 100% within my calories so hopefully I'll be back to where I was before my holiday in no time.

Day off today to off to the gym for 2hrs to do a bit it damage control lol!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181031-213559_MyFitnessPal.jpg
    Screenshot_20181031-213559_MyFitnessPal.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 10
Much better day today.
Went to the gym and done 30mins running walking. Started with 2mins walking followed by 8mins run then 90 secs walk and 6min run and then 2.5mins walking and 4min run then I can remember after that but when I reached 30mins I then done 15mins of sprint intervals. Killed me. Then I done 30 lengths in a 25metre pool.

L: fruit and nut protein smoothie
S: apple
D: Will be a quorn toad in the hole with massive salad and a few chips.

Also managed to complete my Christmas shopping. Well almost all. Just got a trip to do to B&M for some games for my wee girl and then get my secret Santa things.

Feeling much much better about myself today. Usually when I return to my old ways it's hard for me to break out of it but I did today and I'm proud of myself for it.

Much better day today.
Went to the gym and done 30mins running walking. Started with 2mins walking followed by 8mins run then 90 secs walk and 6min run and then 2.5mins walking and 4min run then I can remember after that but when I reached 30mins I then done 15mins of sprint intervals. Killed me. Then I done 30 lengths in a 25metre pool.

Also managed to complete my Christmas shopping. Well almost all. Just got a trip to do to B&M for some games for my wee girl and then get my secret Santa things.

Feeling much much better about myself today. Usually when I return to my old ways it's hard for me to break out of it but I did today and I'm proud of myself for it.
Hi just catching up with your last few posts now, you are doing fabulously!!! I remember quite a few years ago I was doing a structured circuit training plan. I did it more of less every day for a month, I somehow managed to put on 2 lbs but lost a total of 30 inches of my body and was Achiever of the Month!!! Toned up my whole body but was still FAT!!! Your progress has been fantastic and I remember your very first post and how far you have come since then.

So glad you are feeling so much better now, one thing I have learned from all this is that it seems to be not only a physical journey but an emotional and psychological one and when these all line up it is amazing what we can all achieve!!!! Wish you so much good luck and remember you are a strong, confident and inspiring woman!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Much better day today.

Well done at the gym, that's fab!

I love toad in the hole, do you buy the pre-made quorn ones? I've never had them before because I usually make my own but it might be a good alternative if not too many calories.

OMG get you finishing your xmas shopping already, I've not really started mine yet!

Hi just catching up with your last few posts now, you are doing fabulously!!! I remember quite a few years ago I was doing a structured circuit training plan. I did it more of less every day for a month, I somehow managed to put on 2 lbs but lost a total of 30 inches of my body and was Achiever of the Month!!! Toned up my whole body but was still FAT!!! Your progress has been fantastic and I remember your very first post and how far you have come since then.

So glad you are feeling so much better now, one thing I have learned from all this is that it seems to be not only a physical journey but an emotional and psychological one and when these all line up it is amazing what we can all achieve!!!! Wish you so much good luck and remember you are a strong, confident and inspiring woman!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you so much @mistyangel your words really mean a lot. I hadn't thought about my first post for a while so I checked back and I feel like another person already from the person that wrote that post. I'm still obese right now but when I look in the mirror I am no longer repulsed by what I see as I can see how my body has changed. I'm looking forward to watching it change more.
Thanks again - I'll catch up with ur diary when I have a min x

Well done at the gym, that's fab!

I love toad in the hole, do you buy the pre-made quorn ones? I've never had them before because I usually make my own but it might be a good alternative if not too many calories.

OMG get you finishing your xmas shopping already, I've not really started mine yet!

Yeah it was a premade one and was actually quite nice. I usually make my own yorkies as well and to be honest it is faaarr better as the premade one was maybe a little soggy but it was still tasty.
Yeah my wee one is only 3 and she's only asked for 3 things so that is all she's getting never even came to £100 but in a other few years she'll ask for an ipad or a phone or something so there'll be plenty of years ahead where I'll need a small bank loan for her Xmas so while she's young I'll enjoy not spending too much

Morning all.

Had another good day yesterday
Went to the gym in the morning but sadly I struggled. Managed only 22 lengths but well I guess it's better than nothing. Met a friend for lunch but we settled on subway just so I had a tuna salad and a packet of grain waves and then just my dinner which was smoked cod stew and three oatie biscuits. I also picked on a few crackers but I'm not too concerned. I still done 10k steps over and above the swim and I would be well within my calorie allowance and I've already clawed back my wobble on Wednesday which is good.
Now today is my birthday and we're having lunch out today in a nice restaurant. As far as I know my OH hasn't bought me a cake or anything so that's good. So it will just be the few gins I'll have later but it will be mixed with diet lemonade so even though it is my birthday I don't think I'll be going too wild. I have no babysitter which is why really - a blessing perhaps lol!
Shame about the weather though as it is utterly miserable here so after lunch it will be straight home with jammies and gin and probably made to watch the 5pm game on BT Sport lol!

Have a good day everyone x

Back