Eat out guide

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jellibabe, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    Hi

I'm an online member and use the iPhone app but I'm struggling to find out pp for eating out and wondered if it was worth purchasing the eat out guide? Does it have more info on eating out than the app? All I can find is mcdonalds, kfc, nandos, pizza hut and pizza express

I know you won't want to list all but could someone tell me a few restaurants it lists??

Thank u xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    Frankie and Benny's, subway,wetherspoons, chinese and Indian food, sandwich shops-havet got mine to hand right now but there's loads in !!

4. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    The eating out guide has been my saviour on the few nights out I've had! It lists all the usual - indian, chinese etc. Also has places like ASK, TGI Friday, pub food, harvester, starbucks, boots, even GREGGS!

Well worth the money x

5. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    Brilliant, thank you. I will defiantly order one tomorrow. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.