Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Yay for Friday!

I wish I had finished my Christmas shopping but not much to get now. I hate the wrapping part though. ☺

My life motto!

Up early again for my last training day. Hooray! Running home..its very frosty though. I'm hoping it all melts by the time we finish!

Just having a big bowl of cinnamon porridge before I leave.

It's ricks Christmas doo tonight we a 3 course meal which won't be on plan at all!

I have ordered although I've totally forgot what I chose!
I did 5.3k but to be honest I walked a lot of it as the paths were so icy! I still feel good though. Just warming up with a coffee.
For lunch we had a bbq quorn fillet, wholemeal pitta pizza and salad. Not bad for a quick lunch with not much food!!

Hope the Christmas do was nice with good food and company. ☺I have my works one tomorrow.

It was brilliant thank you! Lovely food. Lots of wine and dancing! Although felt like cr&p today!!! Not been too bad but really fancy chocolate!! Luckily we have none!
Enjoy yours too! Monday is an odd day to have a party!

It's more of a lunch time do so no booze. There was a boozy works night but didn't fancy it.

Do you have any hot chocolate? Sometimes good for cravings

I saw some chocolates in the pound shop yesterday shaped like oranges and in the orange netting. I thought that's cheating. Stopped buying Terrys as OH scoffs them and I'm lucky to get a segment.

Chocolate coins are mine! I got a big bowl of them for when anyone visits and me and the OH seem to have munched the lot already.

Back