Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Thanks! Nice to see you around whilst you are on your hols!

I have had yog and granola for brekky. Slim noodles and veg for lunch, and a Chinese pork recipe for tea! I've also had two rice cakes with peanut butter! Yummm :)

Yeah...I love the thought of clean eating. I've totally ditched fry lite, mug shots and mullers. I do have the odd cereal bar.

Last time I did clean eating I put on weight. So I'm keeping an eye on what I eat , switched my white potatoes to sweet, my pasta to courgetti or slim noodles and my snacks to eggs, natural yoghurt or fruit.

I don't stick strictly to eating clean all the time ( mainly weekends) but most of the time I try to!

Yeah, I guess there's a balance between weight loss and healthy eating, isn't there?

It's tough to do both sometimes. I love the sugar free diet now, it really feels like I'm putting really good nourishing foods into my body. But on the other hand, the weight isn't exactly falling off!

I'm cutting back big time over the next few weeks (whilst keeping it clean) to try and see if that can give me a boost! x

Hi Natalie. Sure. I got the recipe from one of the girls on here who is doing sugar free.
The recipe is mixed nuts, coconut flakes, chia seeds, oats,cinnamon,cacao nibs although I left these out. rice malt syrup although we both left that out, cover the mixture in coconut oil ( or butter) and bake on a baking tray until toasted.
I'm sure that is everything!

Hi Natalie. Sure. I got the recipe from one of the girls on here who is doing sugar free. The recipe is mixed nuts, coconut flakes, chia seeds, oats,cinnamon,cacao nibs although I left these out. rice malt syrup although we both left that out, cover the mixture in coconut oil ( or butter) and bake on a baking tray until toasted. I'm sure that is everything!
That's great, thank you for your help! Would you syn the coconut oil then and use the nuts ad your hex b?

Yeah. Although I am not strictly doing slimming world atm so I am not much help! If I remember coconut oil is 2 syns per teaspoon!

Hello! Hoping you don't mind me tagging along?! Trying to follow some food diaries for inspiration!

You can definitely eat clean and lose weight (although you're a lot smaller than me) but it takes pretty much 100% on it to do it xxxx

Haha ging. I've never really eaten granola as I'm aware of all the sugar! But it's nice to enjoy it now and again now!

And jess , I'd really struggle to do it 100% . Eating out, at friends houses etc or if I need to eat on the go I'd really struggle! Or feel like I'd spend all my spare time in the kitchen.

I was craving something sweet last night so sent rick to the shop for choc. We had a creme egg and half a big bar of galaxy each! But we had nothing in tthe house to take my craving away so had to get it out my system I think. Feel a bit rubbish today from it now though :( but today is a new day

Could you try rice cake thins with some organic peanut butter?

I use the smooth whole earth peanut butter (literally just has nuts and oil in it) and the kallo organic rice cake thins. This really curbed my sweet tooth a few weeks ago when I started sugar free. I don't even feel like I need them anymore! x

Today's food plans

Breakfast- porridge made with water, ff yog and granola

Lunch- boiled egg and tuna salad

Tea- chicken danshak and celeriac chips

Could you try rice cake thins with some organic peanut butter?

I use the smooth whole earth peanut butter (literally just has nuts and oil in it) and the kallo organic rice cake thins. This really curbed my sweet tooth a few weeks ago when I started sugar free. I don't even feel like I need them anymore! x

Yes! This is my fave snack. I usually have this around my 3 pm slump. Although I ran out of peanut butter yesterday but I hope to get some today!

Back