Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Had my melon for snack.

Tea is here..

ForumRunner_20131001_204305.png

I had the other half of my hexa feta cheese. I syned the bbq sauce ( 1) and a light cheese slice ( 2syn)

Not in the mood for options or any choc so will have a peppermint or chai tea and go to bed!

9.5 syns today :)

Breakfast- 2wheatabix, skimmed milk ( hexa) 1syn of honey

Mid morning snack- 3 seafood sticks

Lunch- jacket potato with spinach, toms, tuna and 1syn of el mayo. 28g of feta ( 3.5syns)

Work snack- banana, ww yoghurt.

Tea- noodle stirfry with brocoli and beans etc. May use a tbsp of sweet chilli

Will finish today later. I feel really tired today! I dont think the rain helps :(((

Added 1 syn for a tbsp of sweet chilli sauce. Ive had 9.5 today. I may have an options hot choc before bed
Tomorrows plans

Breakfast- hexb magic porridge

Snack- special k bar (need to check syns)

Lunch- unknown as i wont get home till 2pm! Probably quick cous cous..think it may be best to make something tonight

Tea- mung bean pizza hexa cheese. Peppers. Lots of veg on top!

Special k bar was 4.5 syns. I made leek and potato soup to have for my lunch today.

Excuse my diary is here ,there and everywhere but i like to write my plans and what i actually eat!

I should be able to go through till 5.30 ish with no more syns. Just melon if i need to snack!

Ive already planned for next weeks meals!

Breakfast- two slices of wholemeal bread toasted with a tin of sardines in tomato sauce

Lunch- bbq quorn fillets on salad. I read they are syn free so going to have 4...if u know any different let me know asap!!

Tea- eating out tonight! Not sure where but will try make better choices. Drinking too though so will not be within my syns!

Off plan yestetday due to going out but i was better than i would be if i wasnt on plan! Lots of alcohol. For tea we went to slug and lettuce and i chose the chicken soulvaki..chicken and hoummus wraps basically!

Back on plan today though..

Breakfast- magic pancakes with 3 syns of choc philedelphia, mango banana blueberries

Unsure on lunch and tea today. Im eating alone tonight as hubby is out. I will browse a few recipes. Im a tad hungover so may need some comfort food!!

Lunch ws pasta with homemade tomato/ garluc sauce.

Tea- bacon ( no fat) tomato and cheese stuffed chicken with a beetroot salad.

I have had a packet of light crisps tonight. Not within syns but its the weekend afterall ;)

ForumRunner_20131005_201600.png

Had a grill up this morning..3 syns for 2 sausages and 1 syn of ketchup.
Lunch is pre made cottage pie. 1 sun for gravy.

Now we are taking the hubbts little brothers to mcdonalds later..and dont know what to do! I can either have nothing and be really good...have 6 nuggets and be ok..or have a big mac and be naughty!!

Decisions!!!!! Might go for a long dog walk this afternoon.

I had 6 nuggets and small frie from mcdonalds...a lot better than my usual big mac!

Woke up with a sore throat today so going to take it easy as i dont want to take time off work. I was meant to start jogging again but not going to bother till i feel better.

Breakfast- strawberries / blueberries with a ww yoghurt.

Lunch- not sure! Might make some tomato and basil soup.

Tea- squash, fennel and mushroom bake from the slimming eats webpage.

Hex b- wm bread with soup
Hexa- light mozzerella on bake

Evening will probably have an options and frozen muller light dessert

Yesterday i had 9 syns. Muller dessert, asda bubbly bite and 1 syn of honey

Today breakfast- magic porridge and blueberries

Tea- smoked yellow fish/ roast potatoes or chips and mushy peas.

Unsure about lunch. I have 3 bacon medallions so something with them..maybe omelette! Apple and banana

Hexb- alpen light bar
Hexa- cheese in omelette and skimmed milk in coffee. I only use a a tiny amount of milk in coffee so dont class it as my hea ever unless i drink more than 2 cups a day.

I will use some syns this evening. And have a dash of honey in water today..im trying to keep my cold at bay!

Today ive had 12.5 syns
1-honey
1-sweet chilli
5- muller dessert
2.5- options hot chocolate
3- asda bubbly bite

Already prepped tomorrows tea. Macaroni bake using my hexa and b.

ForumRunner_20131008_203501.png

Weigh in day tomorrow too :/

Well ive maintained :( ive tried really hard! I think not exercising this week has been the cause though as ive nt felt great. Hopefully after a relaxing wkend i can get bk on track with that.

Todays breakfast- 2 boiled eggs and blueberries

Lunch- not quite sure again! Possibly cous cous. I will update

Tea- macaroni bake

Hopefully going to aldi tonight to stock up on fresh food

Well todays probably bern a bit of a right off...i was upset about not loosing. Not had a good week fitness wise so had 2 chocolate digestives at work. A chewee bar. Asda bubbly bite. Muller dessert and 3 minstrels..arhhhh

I need to up my exercise if im to lose next week!

Breakfast- 3 boiled eggs (,normally have 2 but there were 3 left lol

Lunch- not feeling mega hungry from my eggs so trying out the aldi cupshotz. Will have a carrot too.

Work snack- apple and special k bar

Tea- bbq pitta pizza ( hexa and b). With sweet potato coleslaw and beetroot.

Been for an hours walk today

Breakfast- banana and apple. If im hungry mid morning i will cut up my pineapple

Lunch- beans on wm toast hexb

Tea- beef and red wine casserole from the new autumn recipe book. Will try post a pic.

Snacks- carrot sticks, last night i was tempted to have a warming bowl of mushy peas and mint sauce but i thought it was weird but why not! They are superspeed im sure and they will warm me up!!

I will use any syns this evening..the red wine will be syned 1 syn for 100 ml and i will probably put it all in ( small bottle!)

I will probably use my hexa in lots of warm drinks today.

I have 2 dog walks today..not including my own but shes quite happy snugglung under my blanket in this weather!

Breakfast- ff natural yoghurt and 1 syn of honey. 2 boiled eggs

Lunch- eating out for lunch today..i will try be good!! Will update this evening.

Tea- slimming world pasanda from kays curry thread. Its around 4 syns per person

I have a bottle of wine for tonight but its saturday!! May make sone sw crisps with sweet potato or something.

Back