Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Yesterday was a total right off!! Macdonalds, followed by a big takeout pizza and wine. Im thinking too much about the house stuff that i domt care at the moment. Holiday has been cancelled so bikini bod is off. Im just un motivated.

Stressed and im up at 7am on a sunday as i cant sleep!

Ok so the house we have applied for is just over a mile away. It will take around 30 minutes to walk to work from there. Downhill to work, uphill on the way home :/ good for exercise but a total time waster lol.
The house im ringing about this morning is on the next street to us, however i need to check they accept pets as if they dont thats that and we will have to put a deposit down on the one a mile away which will make me sad!!! Fingers crossed the one today will accept my poochy

Write off this weekend and forget about yesterday, but don't undo all of your hard work. You've come so far and done so well, it would be a shame to ruin it completely.

I have everything crossed for you about the house nearer to you. It will be great if they will accept her and make moving so much easier for you both.

Make sure you keep us updated mate. I'm so impressed with how quickly you've started getting this sorted :)

Thanks. I will update as soon as i can.

Ive been batch cooking since 8. Ive made pasta for lunches and ham egg muffins.

ForumRunner_20140309_084227.png

What are the muffins? I wish I could pasta for lunches but it really slows down my losses. And seems to aggravate my psoriasis :(

Whats psoriasis? Ive heard of it before but dont know whst it is.

And the pasta is mainly for hubby. I will have a tub of pasta if i am running low on time or if it will stop me reaching something synful!

For the muffins, its like frittata but line a cupcake/ yorkie tin with ham to make like a cupcake case, tip in your whisked egg mixture, with fillings into the ham cases and bake in the oven until not runny.

ForumRunner_20140309_110317.png

I also made tomorrow nights tea. Sw lamb kebab. Yummm!

ForumRunner_20140309_110338.png

It's a skin condition. Can make your arms, dry, patchy, generally not very nice :(

Mine seems to be linked to wheat though as the less I eat the better it gets. I don't suffer with the big dry patches like some do, mine goes really red and bumpy. Almost like ingrown hairs. Not attractive! It pretty much disappeared when I ate clean so I'm sort of learning to control it.

The kebab looks amazing! How did you make it? I've seen a recipe floating around on here, is it the same one?

Breakfast- ham egg muffin and muller coconut yoghurt

Lunch- spaghetti hoops on toast. Apple

Tea- bbq at the parents!

Hellooo everybodyyyyy. Jyst gt back from another viewing. And have 6 tomorrow!!

Breakfast- one egg muffinband banana

Lunch- beef chorizo caserole (1syn) muller yog

Snacks- apple. Banana . Alpen lights

Tea- lamb kebab with veg ( our salad was off).and little wedge chips. 1 syn garlic mayo

Evening snacks-

ForumRunner_20140310_181232.png

Back