Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I got a bit bored at work so made some sw forrero rochrr with the kiddies!! They were impressed and goung home as mothers day pressies!

ForumRunner_20140328_143145.png

Started the salad challenge today

ForumRunner_20140329_140905.png

Trying to up my squash intake. Done my squat challenge. But kind of giving up on planking as i find it reallly difficult :/. Also been on a dog walk around where we will be moving too!

Yeah. Just literally a tblsp of balsamic and 1/2 a tsp of mustard all mixed up! Its nice with added honey too but tried to save a syn!

Mid afternoon snack- half tin of beans and half a carrot. My tooth is playing up again so need to leave the rest!

I dont know wen to start lol. I dont want to be living out of boxes for 2 more weeks :/ ive packed one box full of the photo frames etc. I think il start more at the weekend!

Tonights homemade pizza. No idea on syns!

ForumRunner_20140329_190548.png

Breakfast- boiled egg salad! ( salad challenge) with grated carrot and half a syn of mayo

ForumRunner_20140330_164202.png

Lunch- pork roll ( hexb)

Tea- toad in the hole. With gravy. Again not sure on syns in the flour :/
But having it with green beans. And only making it as we are low on food!
i got called skinny today! Woohoo lol
We spent a few hours and my nans painting the garden with family. Been shopping to get a few things for our new house. And seeds to plant courgettes and corn. Will do them at the weekend....or i may wait until we move actually if its not too late!

No..i know. I did think this but i we literally have nothing in. Tomorrow evening we are having burgers and il not have the buns. If i dont hav the yorkies il literally just be having 2 sausages and veg :/ does smash count as carbs? Lol after all its not real potato!

Back