Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

weigh in day!!! i was 8.7 1/2 today. woahhh! half a lb off my target! im quite surprised considering i stuck at 8.12 for monthssss!. id still like to physically lose my tummy though. but im going to concentrate on toning toning toning!! and not gaining!!? x

todays plan

breakfast- 2 boiled eggs

lunch- carrot onion and ginger soup

snacks- i was starving so had rice cakes and peanut butter!

tea- Hubby is cooking a 3 course meal and i dont know what! so will save all syns and healthy extras for this evening.

Im going on a bigg dog walk ths morning to tire out my doggy. I also want to try out my new kettlebell which i have said. Its meant to rain this afternoon so will clean the house too...exciting! Happy valentines day subscribers...all 2 of you hehe

Last edited:
weigh in day!!! i was 8.7 1/2 today. woahhh! half a lb off my target! im quite surprised considering i stuck at 8.12 for monthssss!. id still like to physically lose my tummy though. but im going to concentrate on toning toning toning!! and not gaining!!? x

Well done on getting close to your target. Enjoy your meal and happy valentines day xx

Oooh you are so close to your target now! :) what's this kettlebell thing? I keep seeing signs about that at the gym and never really understood what it is. Good luck with it anyway xx

Oooh you are so close to your target now! :) what's this kettlebell thing? I keep seeing signs about that at the gym and never really understood what it is. Good luck with it anyway xx

its a weight with a handle basically! lol they are very popular at the moment and results ( ive heard) can be quite impressive! If you jump to page 14 pippa has put a pic up of her kettlebells. To be honest i jump on most fitness bandwagons! This is my new one and im excited lol. I have high hopes!

ooo thanks for the advice. i will look for some gloves. i did 20 minures this morning. the time went quite quick. i didnt sweat or anything but i know i will feel it in my arms tomorrow!

around the body ones?? ooh i liked that exercise! Does the one where you pass it around your head help with abs too? do you know which one i mean? lol. i will definately do it every day. i took a photo of my belly this morning and i will do another one in a months time!

noooo! not rudolph!!
would love more bell exercises. my shoulder hurts tonigt!

well my pre starter is red wine hehe

ive had a sneaky peak at his shopping and i see steak, shallots potatoes rocket etc so looks good!!

oh and he got me underwear for a pressie! good job ive been working out!! ;)

p.s enjoy your night!

ForumRunner_20140214_173552.png

cheers!

Ok...core tight..got it...maybe thats why my abs dont ache. I did another 15 mins today. Dropped the bell on our laminate floor though! Oops!

Todays plan-

Breakfast- small omelette with shallots, cheese, tomatoes and mushrooms on rocket leaves. Bit weird but used leftovers from last night. Shopping is due soon.

Lunch- carrot soup, 1 rice cake (1.5)

Snacks- 3 forrero rocher (4.5)

Tea- homemade curry using light coconut milk. I need to work out the syns for this :-/ i will add lots of veg and serve with rice. May go over my syns slightly today!

30 mins toning exercises

Back