ForumRunner_20140217_192541.png

Spinach
Advocado (naughty but so healthy!)
Butternut squash
Pepper
Toms mushrooms onion (roasted)
Couple of olives
Steak!!!

I know!! Oh i dont syn tweaks etc. The apple in the casserole i didnt syn. I used half an apple and got 5 portions out of it so didnt see any point!

Advocado is quite high in syns. Im not sure how many without checking but they are soooo good for you! I dont usually get them but treat myself this week. Im naughty and not synning it as its a good food. If it affects my weight this week i will syn or stop eating them. I only had 1/4 and il have the other half tomorrow. I dont have a lot to lose so happy to do this :)

They really are. I'm the same with coconut oil. If I need to use oil I'll happily take the hit because it's so good for you.

Tweaks?

Somethings on sw are silly. I.e advocado which is one of the healthiest foods about is about 14 syns. Yet sweetener which is really not good for you is free.

Tweaks are things like using cous cous for cakes, some people say you need to syn it as its not part of a main meal. I think its all silly. If it doesnt affect your losses its fine. But there are some ' tweak police' about that go crazy when you mention certain tweak recipes!!

I like the sound of clean eating, and healthy eating. I think thats where slimming world fails me. Lots of sweetener, processed free foods i.e mug shots. However, i think slimming world has helped me to maintain my weight loss. Clean eating totally cuts down all treats, except one cheat meal. I would end up binging and probably being worse off!
Im sticking with slimming world but as i dont have much to lose, i will eat healthy fats such as avocado on the odd occasion without feeling guilty! I may even have the odd handful of nuts and seeds! *Rebel!* I do aim to cut down to one caffeinated drink a day, drink more water and eat more fish.
Im feeling really energy less today. I have taken my pooch on an hours slow walk, and i came back and did 5 minutes of kettlebell and i cant do anymore! I feel drained, its my day off too so hoped to do a bit more. I may go on a 20min jog later to up my cardio. if i can manage it. I would rather do 20mins a day thatn 2 hours twice a week or so!
I will update my diary after lunch :)

Really hungry today!

Breakfast- spinach mushroom pepper omelette ( more like scrambled egg tho lol) 1 syn ketchup

ForumRunner_20140218_120829.png

Snack- bowl of fruit. Strawberries blueberries and grapes

Lunch- pork casserole. I took pic half way through my bowl full.
Plum and banana

ForumRunner_20140218_120933.png

Tea- lean burgers with hexb bun. Veg. Maybe chips too.

Snacks-

Back