Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Sounds yummy. are the burgers home-made??

Sounds yummy. are the burgers home-made??

Yep they will be homemade..all prepped!
These are from last time i made burgers.

ForumRunner_20140218_152811.png

I just use extra lean mince. Nothing else. No egg or flavourings

They look yummy!! I'm going to make some this week!! I've only got lean steak mince from Aldi, I didn't realise extra lean and lean were that different in syns!

Soooo, i'll make the chilli on Saturday for the house warming with all this mince I've bought haha and then get some extra lean for my burgers :)

Getting nervous for WI... Only 2 hours to go........

They look yummy!! I'm going to make some this week!! I've only got lean steak mince from Aldi, I didn't realise extra lean and lean were that different in syns!

Soooo, i'll make the chilli on Saturday for the house warming with all this mince I've bought haha and then get some extra lean for my burgers :)

Getting nervous for WI... Only 2 hours to go........

Good luck for your WI!!

Afternoon off calls for blanket, hot choc and marshmallows (3 syns) and my big fat diary ( tv series. Not seen before but giving it a go)

Yum. I haven't had stuffed peppers for ages. And I have some in the fridge, you have inspired me to do something with them this week!!!

Sure. It was a bit of a throw together!

Frylite diced red onion, tomato and brocolli.
Add beans ( i used black eye)
Add chopped tomatoes and any flavourings you like.
I added paprika, veg stock cube, bit of cumin and worcester.
Cooked rice seperately and added it to the sauce once cooked :)

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs

Lunch- early lunch as i start work at 12pm. Parsnip soup and leftover rice from last nights tea. Just remember i have rice tonight too :/
Space raiders (3syn)

ForumRunner_20140219_111225.png

Work snacks- 1.5 syn for yog

ForumRunner_20140219_111249.png

Tea- korma using coconut yoghurt (1 syn) Im thinking about changing the rice which i would serve with it tho with having rice for lunch too. I may serve it on broccolli. Cooking for one tonight so i dont mind!

Evening snacks- mango

Last edited:
Back