Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Tried on a bikini today....its safe to say im really not happy with my body :(((
I dont know what to do except for up my exercise, cut syns and use weights. I feel ok with clothes on but without, or bikini i feel i look gross :(

Have you got any pics from before you lost weight in a bikini Hun i bet if you take a look at them you will feel amazing about how far you've come and will feel so much better ;-) Xxx

Have you got any pics from before you lost weight in a bikini Hun i bet if you take a look at them you will feel amazing about how far you've come and will feel so much better ;-) Xxx

No pics as i never wore one..deffo no pics anyway! I know what areas im unhappy with ( tummy and bum and back of legs) im sure your right about looking better now than a few years ago. Ive never felt nice in a bikini and i just want to feel it before i settle down and start thinking about children etc might sound silly!

No pics as i never wore one..deffo no pics anyway! I know what areas im unhappy with ( tummy and bum and back of legs) im sure your right about looking better now than a few years ago. Ive never felt nice in a bikini and i just want to feel it before i settle down and start thinking about children etc might sound silly!

Doesn't sound silly at all lovely we are girls and are never happy with our body's there's always an area or 5 haha that we would like to improve !!
When do you go away I'm sure you will loll fab in that bikini hunny Xxx

Its mainly how toned i am but guess id like to still lose some weight.
I do the odd weight exercises and have recently ordered a ketlebell ( which i need to use more and for longer!) i will try harder!! Sometimes i think 10 sit ups and 20 squats will make me look amazing and its really not enough to make any difference!

Thanks girls

Anyway ..tea..chicken curry rice and kale

ForumRunner_20140227_182922.png

Ahh I bet you're not as bad as you think but I know what you mean. I think we are always more critical about our own bodies than other people are though :) you are doing great though, you seem so disciplined! I'm sure you'll get there x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha christmas socks!!!! But...i think you got somebody else's on! Your on the naughty list i heard...too much sambuca, lunge dancing and curry eating im afraid!!!!

Breakfast- alpen bar, 2 boiled eggs

Lunch-made hubby pack up from asds tinned cajun chicken but he left it home! Just checked and its free! So thats lunch sorted!

Tea- i have king prawns defrosting but not sure. Maybe noodles and veg? We hardly have any food in!

Back