Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I'd enjoy it more if it wasn't more than an hour late. Now I'm drunk and want to dance/sing/ chat/ be a pain in the ass and just eat crisps

Breakfast - two Linda McCartney sausages , mushrooms and tomatoes.

Lunch- leftover pasanda perhaps!! Or I may be good and give it to rick.

Tea- cottage pie. Kale, leek, carrots and courgette.

The backs of my legs are hurting today from yesterday. Not sure what exercise to do today. I think I may do a couple of ab exercises, dog walk and if I feel up to it later a small 2-3k jog to loosen up my legs.

Mmmmmm breakfast sound lovely. I agree if legs are hurting to have more gentle exercise. ☺

Think I drank a bit too much yesterday! The parents came round for a glass of wine at 1. 6 hours later we've all eaten my cottage pie and drank too much!
Mum and I have planned to do the park run course today to help her with her fitness so she can beat her time in a couple of weeks.

I'm off work mon, Tues and Friday this week. I'm so pleased! Lots of runs and weights hopefully.
I will update food later.

She gyms a lot and to be honest strength wise, she us stringer than me. But is so unfit! Saturday was her first park run, hopefully she will get a feel for running and get out more in the week!

Food today is

Breakfast- omelette with ham, tomatoes, onion and mushrooms.
Satsuma

Lunch- sweet potato, cottage X herself, salad, beetroot, half an avocado ( tiny! So will class as 5 syns) syn free saag aloo

ForumRunner_20141117_160857.jpg

Tea- Maggi so juicy (2.5 syn) with rice, and salad.

Yep! Once she starts seeing results and improvements I'm sure she will keep going!

So excited to try peanut hottie as a little treat tonight!

Screenshot_2014-11-17-16-28-12.png

Yummmmm!

How many syns in this hottie hot drink? Sounds so yummy?

It's 83 cals per 20g portion which is 4 tsp for 4.5 syns. But I'm going to use 2 tsp for 2.5 syn instead. Or if I have the syns to use I will use all 4 tsp. It smells amazing!

Cottage X herself sounds rude...

Lol. I really need to check what I write before I press send! My phone is terrible! I was meant to put cottage cheese !!

Last edited:
Back