Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Oh no. I can't stop eating. Two lots of tea...mixed with wine. And there is a yule log in the cupboard! Nooooooo
Oh no I hate days like this have a cup of tea that usually stops me lol

So annoyed with myself for yesterday! Went to the mothers for tea, few glasses of wine. I tool mu own cottage pie though as they were having steak and pastry pie, so that was good. But when I got home I had another portion and half a yule log. ; ((( whyyyyy!??? I didn't exercise either yesterday so feel poo

Anyway it's a new day....my Christmas shopping is due later!

Breakfast - egg on toast

Lunch -leftover cottage puet

Tea- chicken curry in the slow cooker

Will lay off the snacks today and try get out for a run..its mega windy though!

Becki
Ur a real star with all your efforts around festivities. Dont put yourself down for the small blips ur having. My goodness at least you aint seeing 2015 in nearly a stone heavier than january 2014 like me.... now thats an oooops!!!
Have yourself a fab christmas, hope santas nice..
I dont even get to kiss him under the mistletoe this year as hubbys at work christmas eve night unless i get to see the real one....

Thanks guys. I know I shouldn't worry. I'm just a but miffed as rick won't be home properly till tomorrow afternoon as he's helping with our friends house. Now he has work to do on anothrr friends car after Christmas. It's like he makes no time at the minute for anyone but himself. Pfftttt I may as well be working through Christmas at this rate

Hi Becki

Please don't be hard on yourself I had a rubbish day yesterday too a mince pie and a cupcake :cry:

Today is a new day like you said and your meals sound great. Could i have your slow cooker curry recipe? I haven't found a curry recipe i like yet since doing slimming world i miss my jars lol

Hi Becki

Please don't be hard on yourself I had a rubbish day yesterday too a mince pie and a cupcake :cry:

Today is a new day like you said and your meals sound great. Could i have your slow cooker curry recipe? I haven't found a curry recipe i like yet since doing slimming world i miss my jars lol

Thank you!
It's actually a schwartz sachet today so I'm not even 100% on plan today either :/

But usually I fry lite onions, garlic, meat (usually chicken) add all the spices I have lol ( garam masala,cumin, paprika etc) if I have the time I would add grated ginger.
I add any veg I like and add chopped tomatoes . let it simmer.
I add more spices if needed ( or chilli ..but I don't eat hot food!)
Towards the end I take it off the heat and add a coconut muller or a tsp of peanut butter!

Thank you!
It's actually a schwartz sachet today so I'm not even 100% on plan today either :/

But usually I fry lite onions, garlic, meat (usually chicken) add all the spices I have lol ( garam masala,cumin, paprika etc) if I have the time I would add grated ginger.
I add any veg I like and add chopped tomatoes . let it simmer.
I add more spices if needed ( or chilli ..but I don't eat hot food!)
Towards the end I take it off the heat and add a coconut muller or a tsp of peanut butter!

Sound yummy im gonna have to try that. I need to be super organised in the new year else i wont do it so trying to sort some meals out ready

Peanut butter in curry tastes amazing!!!!

GUESS WHAT!!!! I've just been out and ran 10k. !! So pleased as I was feeling sorry for myself earlier and ate the rest of the yule log :( but im happier now. And just win 55 pound on a scratch card!!!

Wow you having a fab day. Spend the money on crimbo well done on the run.

I love Yule log. Not buying one as I would eat it all. They have them on special at coop today and had tasters. Mmmmm

Oh a race! Amazing is it 10k?
No I didn't treat myself...I just thought it can cover our Xmas food shop. Although I did order a dress to wear for Christmas day which I'm really hoping will arrive today!!!!

No I did my food yesterday .

Well the gym didn't go to plan. 2 mins and I had to stop. I felt really unwell. I think I have pushed myself too much recently so I'm stopping now to enjoy Christmas. :)

Back