Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Ok...I'm in the zone! I have the shakes really bad and don't know why?

Breakfast - porridge hexb with orange zest ( swish!) Cinnamon and a syn of honey. Apple mid morning

Lunch- brown rice, tin of tuna and veg ( steam pack of carrot, broccoli and cauliflower)

Tea- spring onion homemade burgers, with spinach salad and pickled onions.

Trying to get through my first litre of sf squash

I had breakfast about 10 of clock. I walked my dog in the rain, got home and was shaky but I feel ok now. It was probably too much exercise for me atm! lol #lazy!

Just had a massive cook off. Lots of chicken, vegetables and brown rice meals made. .For hubby too. Sorted now to Friday for meals. Hurrah!

Tea...

ForumRunner_20150106_140829.png

Just had a massive cook off. Lots of chicken, vegetables and brown rice meals made. .For hubby too. Sorted now to Friday for meals. Hurrah!

Such a good idea, what kind of meals have you made?? I could do with doing this for at least 2 or 3 nights a week. OH eats before gym and gyms about 7.30pm, and I eat after running which i do straight from work and get home about 7.30 lol

I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THEM!!

I've wanted one for agesssss!! It's on my amazon wish list alongside "The Art of Eating Well" by Hemsley Hemsley. I'm so jel. Where did you get it? xx

Amazon! I searched and the 'Harcas' one had good reviews and was only 15 pound. I bought a julienne peeler last year but it was rubbish!

Such a good idea, what kind of meals have you made?? I could do with doing this for at least 2 or 3 nights a week. OH eats before gym and gyms about 7.30pm, and I eat after running which i do straight from work and get home about 7.30 lol

I made a sweet and sour using soy sauce , white wine vinegar etc. I made a load of brown rice and added chicken and veg for lunches. I eat at work wed-fri so I make rick food otherwise he doesn't eat! Lol.
You get home late! Same time as me..its horrible isn't it! Although I'm lucky to have Tuesdays off atm, I just spend them cooking and shopping! Lol

Hi Becki
Very positive productive day. Your food sounds delicious and ur burgers look full. Yuuuuumm! Hope ur a little chirpier today. X

Back