Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Thanks jelly bean...
Ooh jelly! That's an idea

Work is really bad the last two weeks. Nightmare kids. I have no patience atm. I was on the other end of a flying metal music stand this morning...its not acceptable! Grrr
At least it's Friday, pay day and we're going away tomorrow..

Breakfast- melon and muller.

Mid morning- 2 BOILED EGGS

lunch- leftover chicken stew. Broccoli

Tea- beef burger. Hexb. .or I might give this a miss and grab some sw sausages at home depending what mood I'm in.

Snacks- melon. . As that's all we have

Got such a busy day today getting things ready for tomorrow. As soon as we get home Sunday people will be arriving for ricks lil party so I need to clean the house, car,pack, shave,do my nails,etc etc on my lunch break.

Go shopping straight from work to buy cake. Drive 4 villages out to collect my friends push bike. And I have a banging headache :(((((

:-( sounds like one of those days! Just keep focused on your lovely weekend plans!

Jelly! Yes! 10cal ones are yummy! Raspberry and cranberry are my faves!

Yikes - sounds like the kids are on a rampage! I don't know how you cope!

Hope your headache goes off soon and you get all your errands done so you can have a super chilled lovely wekeend. xx

Thanks guys . the parents are usually home as well pip which I think makes their behaviour worse!but there's so many times I can politely tell them that!

I've been on a mad mission already! Then had a slice of pizza . Whoops.
I've decided to eat at home tonight so I put some sausages in for later. And they are really good!! Definitely going to stock up on those bad boys!!

They just taste like pork sausages . I only had a taste so can't give too much feedback atm. They are not greasy at all. Look kind of like quorn but on a ' grill up' they would be perfect!
Definitely think you should try them and see what you think :)

I like the sound of them sausages. I love quorn ones but hubby not in to them. He'd be happier with pork ones.

Yay how exciting xxxx

Oooh forgot the great weekend is upon you. Have yourselves a really great time. X

Back