Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Great news! X

Morning guys. I've woken up and still can't believe it about the house!

Also woke with 'mother nature pains' not a great weekend for it to arrive..again! My body must be all over the place. Stress due to work maybe..

Right I'm up to make a not very healthy pancake and bacon breakfast! No syrup so using Honey instead. With some strawberries on the side. Yum!!

Hoping the weather holds out for a few hours of cycling!

Sickly!
ForumRunner_20150228_081948.png

Exciting news about the house Becki, I'm keeping eveything crossed for you!!!
Breakfast looks yummy today :)
Do you have much planned for the weekend lovely? xxx

I want ur breakie yumyum... enjoy all the fun things you're up to this weekend. Hope R appreciates how lucky he is. Xx

We are home. I'm so tired and sore! We have friends coming over in an hour or so for cake and drinks which I could do without but I planned it lol

Back on my syn free days tomorrow :)

We are home. I'm so tired and sore! We have friends coming over in an hour or so for cake and drinks which I could do without but I planned it lol Back on my syn free days tomorrow :)
would you go back Becki where was it again chick ??
Mmmm cake sounds fab what ones we talking haha !!
Xxx

Definitely. Just for the jacuzzi lol. The place was lovely. We wouldn't do the bike ride though!! It was really tough and we're not expecting it to be like that.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150301_140933.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150301_140933.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 38
  • ForumRunner_20150301_140952.png
    ForumRunner_20150301_140952.png
    877.8 KB · Views: 37
The place looks lovely :) did he like being spoilt? Haha the cake is great! xxxx

Hi guys. Brilliant weekend! Rick was so pleased, and he was really appreciative yesterday that I got all his close friends over. The party ended at 10 so I'm tired today but have no plans so it's okay..poor rick though as he has a busy working week!

Back to syn free days ( or low syn) I must admit I drank some proper orange juice out of the bottle this morning not thinking ( gross huh ) so no more syns today.

Breakfast- sw sausage sandwich hexb

Lunch- tuna, brown rice. Courgetti soy sauce and a corn on the cob

Tea- sw lasagne. I will be doing my white sauce by using ff yoghurt, eggs and nutmeg..apparently it works :/ cheese hexa

Snacks - shopping is due this afters so lots of fruit and pickles arriving! Yeyy. I've missed my gherkins!

I'm going to try do some exercise if my saddle sore can handle it!

Last edited:
Back