Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Hopefully! We just need to make an appointment to put the deposit down!

We have a dilemma though..sorry it's a bit boring to hear but ..The houses are complete March / April ( that's all we know) our contract needs to be renewed April 13th for this house.
We don't want the new house to be ready and still have an extra month here as we will be paying new mortgage and rent for here.
We don't know whether to move into my parents from April 13th but it could be for 10 weeks which would drive us insane. My sisters live there too so we would have no peace or privacy.

But we also have our holiday in may. Money is tight enough as it is. The new house will be carpet less too. And to be honest still need another thousand for solicitor fees . Which we will have in two months. Just not now.

I wish we didn't have the added stress of the holiday now to be honest but rick needs to go away.

Sorry guys it's really boring . I think we need to sit down tonight and plan what we will do :/

No its not making us re think as we know this will be our only opportunity to get on the property ladder before we have children.
Everything has just come around at once...overwhelming.
last week we were planning another year in this house . Now we know we need to start packing this month! We just don't know when to give notice on this place or when the new place will be ready.
I'm sure it will all work out! It always does :)

Can you afford to pay mortgage and rent at the same time? Seems a bit much that you'll have to start paying for it before you can even move in.

Yeah. It's just all a bit full on. Or we can give our notice here for April then move into my parents and save a bit more. We still need spending money for our holiday too. So many things and pay day only once a month :( lol

I think it'll be hard but might be worth sucking it up and going to your parents as soon as you know the house is definitely a go-er! You'll be able to save more and it will take the pressure off ( small price to pay for privacy?!) and only a very short-term fix! x

Morning becki!

I'd definity move in with your parents...will be a pain in the ass, yes, but you'll save so much to make it worthwhile!

On the lasagne front, I use that recipe for white sauce...it's lovely and I can't really taste the difference! I don't add nutmeg though as I'm not a fan !myself!

Thanks jellybean! Looking forward to it. It's been ages since I've even thought about adding white sauce to lasange!
I have cupcakes staring at me from the party! Must resist!!

Weighed in at 8.13. Which means I've put on just under a pound which was expected! Our weekends are quite busy this month as well. .lots of kids parties!

Hello lovely!!
Sounds and looks like you had the best weekend! Ricks a lucky one having you! :)
Fantastic news on the house, I'm so chuffed for you!!
We had to move out of our house and I Moved in with my nana for 6 weeks before we could get our flat...it was a bit of a pain having to move everything twice but so worth it in the end as we saved money and were good to go as soon as the flat was ready!
Hope the talks go well tonight gorgeousness and well done on weigh in!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Exciting house times. I think staying with parents for a while will be worth it for a fab home ☺

Thanks guys...

We have decided to give our notice for may 13th...hopefully we get the keys to our new house before so we can carpet that before we move things over.

And if we don't get the keys before the 13th we will move into my parents but away for a week on 19th so hopefully by the time we get home we can move. We just need a money tree!

Is it acceptable to eat lasagne for breakfast? Mmmmm

YES to the Lasagne - Whole30 tells you to treat any meal like any meal so brekkie can be anything! It will deffos set you up for the day xxxx

Back