Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Hey lovely,

House/money dilemmas are so tough! It sounds like you have a good plan though and the holiday will be a nice distration. You'll be able to make ends meet when it comes to it - these things always manage to work themselves out.

Loved your pics from the weekend!

xx

Breakfast- lasagne hexa

Lunch- chicken stir fry with soy sauce

Tea- I have a big pack of diced pork. I will do half stroganoff and half paprika pork with salad as a side

Snacks- seafood sticks. Banana

Hoping for a syn free day today!

Breakfast- lasagne hexa

Lunch- chicken stir fry with soy sauce

Tea- I have a big pack of diced pork. I will do half stroganoff and half paprika pork with salad as a side

Snacks- seafood sticks. Banana

Hoping for a syn free day today!

Now THIS is a food day (bar the seafood sticks :p) xxxx

So exciting about the house! When will it all be confirmed??

Deposit down Tuesday. Then all the paperwork can take 8-10 weeks.
There is a possibility we could get turned down but we very much doubt it with income, credit rating etc. We are pretty certain we have the house :)

Deposit down Tuesday. Then all the paperwork can take 8-10 weeks. There is a possibility we could get turned down but we very much doubt it with income, credit rating etc. We are pretty certain we have the house :)
ohhhh amazing news Becki bet you have a big smile on your face today Xxx

Now THIS is a food day (bar the seafood sticks :p) xxxx

I love seafood sticks . Yay a fab food day. I'd love lasagne for breakfast. Cereals are boring.

Exciting house times. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly ☺

Just flung a kettle bell around for half an hour and took some more photos. Not seeing a mega difference yet but I've of been taking them for 3 weeks. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I may be able to see some difference!

Just flung a kettle bell around for half an hour and took some more photos. Not seeing a mega difference yet but I've of been taking them for 3 weeks. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I may be able to see some difference!
well done chick laughing at the flung it round that's what I'd do to ;-) Xxx

I don't suppose anybody can explain how to put two photos next to each other in one...like a transformation photo? Thanks

We've come for a nosey!

ForumRunner_20150303_180044.png

Ahhh so exciting!! I did this all the time when my house in herts was being built!! So exciting seeing it come to life!!! I have every thing crossed that it all gets confirmed asap for you!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back