Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I wish I'd never eaten cake...imagine how much smaller I'd be! How on earth have you managed to avoid cake? Birthdays...weddings...with tea..with coffee...with anything, all the time, everytime!? :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I wish I'd avoided cake haha. good memories of making cupcakes with mother. I very rarely bake them now as they don't last long

Love the mayflower curry sauce :)
Well done on seeing a difference in pics too Becki bet your happy with yourself today and so you should be Xxx

I'm going to download the couch app see if I can give it a go soon :)
You got any plans for the weekend Xxx

Ooo I never liked that app. But I know it's good. I guess I liked to start at my own pace and start and stop when I needed to :)
This weekend we are visiting family tomorrow, sister in law and her twins.
I have an 80th to pop to ( wohoo) ;) then a friends baby shower after where I will show my face and give my gift etc other than that relax and do some exercise ! Do you Katie?

When will you share them? And when are you doing your video?! Xx

I'm not sure when to share...I'm really conscious of people knowing me from home on here and snooping...and seeing me in my undies!! Haha. And there's not a huge change yet..and the front ones still look the same with my thunder thighs!

Oh I keep forgetting about the video! Tomorrow! Hopefully!!

Ooo I never liked that app. But I know it's good. I guess I liked to start at my own pace and start and stop when I needed to :) This weekend we are visiting family tomorrow, sister in law and her twins. I have an 80th to pop to ( wohoo) ;) then a friends baby shower after where I will show my face and give my gift etc other than that relax and do some exercise ! Do you Katie? I'm not sure when to share...I'm really conscious of people knowing me from home on here and snooping...and seeing me in my undies!! Haha. And there's not a huge change yet..and the front ones still look the same with my thunder thighs! Oh I keep forgetting about the video! Tomorrow! Hopefully!!
sounds like your a busy bee this weekend Ohhh 80s sounds fun you getting dressed up ??
My plan is to just have a chill day tomorrow think we're having a Greek for tea so not sure weather we're going to go there or get a takeout and eat at home I'm looking forward to it tho :)
Think we will take the kids somewhere on Sunday for a few hours so not too much planned this weekend my eldest Pauly is going to his friends bowling party tomorrow he's so excited Xxx

You could move your diary to members only or silver/gold if you're worried? Can't wait to hear your little voice!!!

I have a horrid voice! How do I do that ..just ask administration?

sounds like your a busy bee this weekend Ohhh 80s sounds fun you getting dressed up ??
My plan is to just have a chill day tomorrow think we're having a Greek for tea so not sure weather we're going to go there or get a takeout and eat at home I'm looking forward to it tho :)
Think we will take the kids somewhere on Sunday for a few hours so not too much planned this weekend my eldest Pauly is going to his friends bowling party tomorrow he's so excited Xxx

I wish it was an 80s doo. It's an 80th birthday party lol full of oldies!
Ooo we love Greek!! Let me know how it is. Yum
Sounds like a lovely family weekend

Hahahaha silly me ohhhh I'm sure it will still be good :)
I will let you know I've been fancying it for a while!!
Yeah it will be nice to not have to rush to one place to another which usually happens on the weekends Xxx

Ok I'm braving it....

First pic was 3 weeks ago..second pic today. I feel I've lost more inches than toning, but I will try get there..excuse the skanky pants!!

Screenshot_2015-03-06-12-38-53.png

Becki that is AMAZING progress in ONLY 3 weeks time too Awww I'm really happy for you you have worked hard for that progress chick well done Xxx

Thank you Katie. Still have a long way to go to improve my shape . .

Those poussin were tiny!! I actually giggled a bit as how small they were...I went for a whole chicken instead!!

Looking good Becki! That's an amazing difference for 3 weeks!

You look amazing! Definitely see some definition change in your legs and stomach! :) xxxx

Back