Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Thanks . I'm hoping in another 3rd I will brave a front view!

We have a busy day planned. We meed to go to the bank too now. I really want to run so hope I manage to fit it in before lunch.

It's my no counting syns /calorie weekend but as I've been good all week I don't want to go mad..maybe this plan will work for me!

Breakfast- bacon ( no fat) cooked in coconut oil. with leaves, half an avocado and boiled egg. Banana

Lunch- mayflower veg curry with brown rice ( if I get time)

Tea- party buffet. I have turkey mince out for a chilli if I'm still hungry when I get home.

Don't do it! But if you do then enjoy it then get straight back on it xxxx

I did it....but...
We have decided to cancel our holiday :(

Everything is costing too much atm. We are still going to go away for a couple of nights somewhere nice though and both have the week off to enjoy our new house . Some things have to be sacrificed

That's a shame Bec, I know how much you've been looking forward to it. Have you lost much by cancelling it?

Great news about the house though :) I'm so happy for you. And those photos look incredz!

We have only lost the flight money (300) as we're not going though I'm not sure how much motivation I'm going to have for my summer bod haha I ate so much last night!! Lots of buttered white bread sandwiches, quiche, profiteroles, crisps etc was a lovely party and baby shower.

Rick stumbled through the door at 5am....A bit poorly ! I'm not a happy bunny :///

Back to syn free (low syn) days after a naughtyish weekend. Yesterday I had cheese on toast for breakfast, mayflower veg curry for lunch and roast for dinner with coconut oil and gravy. I was craving sweets last night so had a bowl of cheerios.

Breakfast- sw cooked breakfast. One sw sausage ( need more of these!) Half a tin of beans , scrambled eggs.

Lunch- syn free turkey chilli with leaves

Mid afternoon, post work out snack- roast chicken , kiwi

Tea- wrap pizza hexb and hexa. Sweet potato chips. Veg

Yeah. I'm spending an hour this afternoon looking for a nice cheap short getaway to enjoy instead :)

11 rounds of Charlotte done, plus extra abs

Lunch. However I think I've gone off turkey mince as I really didn't enjoy it
ForumRunner_20150309_125631.png

Shame about the turkey - it looks yum! We picked up some veal mince the other day for a change - that's on the menu for Wednesday! xx

Shame about the turkey - it looks yum! We picked up some veal mince the other day for a change - that's on the menu for Wednesday! xx

Oo! ! Where was that from? Veal sounds interesting. I bet it's lovely. We have had veal burgers before :) will be looking out for what you do with it

We picked it up because it was reduced in Tesco, strangely enough. It's not the sort of thing I would tend to browse in the supermarket, but can't wait to try it. xx

Morning gals

Today's the day we put down our deposit! Exciting! The appointment is at 4.30 about an hour away. Not sure if to treat hubby to tea out to celebrate or make something before we go....decisions!!!

Breakfast- baked oats with kiwi

ForumRunner_20150310_085623.jpg

Will update lunch and dinner later . I have shopping coming today with the gs to make syn free pate! Can't wait to try it out!

Back