Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I used 200g of liver, 4 rashers of bacon, 5 mushrooms and a tablespoon of quark and it made quite a bit!
I still have some left, and gave a small snack lunchbox full to parents.
It's in an airtight container but mine will be gone after today!

Thank you everyone :)

Feeling really tired today and work is stressful still! And I'm hungry!

Breakfast- yoghurt and fruit

Lunch- pate, salad .

Tea- wrap pizza hexb and hexa. Coleslaw with ff yog and tiny squeeze of light mayo. Salad.

Snacks- melon, banana , pickles

I seem to be mega busy this week. Every time I go to a diary I have about 3 pages to catch up on...you little chatterboxes! So apologies I've not been on many of your diaries recently but I am reading! X

I seem to be mega busy this week. Every time I go to a diary I have about 3 pages to catch up on...you little chatterboxes! So apologies I've not been on many of your diaries recently but I am reading! X

I'm solo with you on this... I can barely keep up with my own, let alone everyone else's (hence my reply at midnight, when I know full well my little dude will be up at 6am!!!) Xx

Happy Friday!

I'm off today woohoo. Plans are dog walk,Kettlebell workout , bit of house cleaning,washing etc. Internet browsing for bedroom /living room ideas!
We have our God daughter coming tomorrow over night so we will make cakes and cause lots of havoc!!

Food plans are

Breakfast- honey yoghurt (0.5) with strawberries and melon

Lunch- chicken balti from Maggi so juicy (1 syn) with courgetti and mushrooms

Tea- pulled pork ,celeriac chips (coconut oil 1syn) and a corn on the cob

Can't wait!

Sounds like a great day and lovely having your goddaughter to stay :) xxxx

Back