Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Yep! Wasn't too bad. My legs are a bit stiff already. I'd love to go again tomorrow too now. The running bug really hits me quick!!

Get the foam roller out - I did my longest run ever yesterday and my legs feel pretty OK today. xx

You are an expert now compared to me hehe. I don't have a foam roller, they sound like a torture device! To be honest I love the achy feeling after exercise..If I don't get it after a workout I feel I'm not working hard enough!

They hurt a bit like a torture device sometimes but they are SO good for repairing your muscles. My other half is a mad keen road cyclist and has been using one for a few years so he's taught me that they are a necessary evil. I reckon they are the only reason I can walk up stairs today! :D xxx

Thanks. Hopefully now the weather is a bit nicer there will be plenty more!

Food plans today

Breakfast- 1 and a half saw sausages. Half a tin of beans and two poached eggs.

Lunch- syn free quorn meatballs with courgetti

Tea- cashew curry , rice and mini poppadoms

Snacks- A Minnie mouse cupcake :)

Cashew Curry . Thanks jennie! It was beautiful !

ForumRunner_20150314_195427.png

Very impressed you were up so early for a run! And your curry looks immense!!!

Morning! I've had a naughty weekend! Especially yesterday!
Saturday with my god daughter was lovely we did so much and it's was so tiring! She was asleep by 7.30 so me and rick enjoyed cashew curry and 'better call saul' on TV. We shared a bottle of wine thur, fri and Sat! Really naughty!

Mothers day curry at my parents yesterday and more wine! We drink far too much!!! Also profiteroles and sticky toffee pud.

Think I will skip weigh in today! We started ' dexter' last night. only watched one episode...its ever so weird , might see if rick fancies watching a couple more tonight.

I have my food shop is coming this afternoon, not prepared any meals so I will update my food eats later!

Sounds like the dream weekend Becki!! What did you get up to with your wee goddaughter?

I've never watched Dexter but I've heard good things!!

We enter to the park, made cakes, washed the car, went to see my mum and sisters, played, bath then it was bed time!

Has anybody heard of ' one man breaking bad' it's a play/theatre production we have tickets for. If anybody is a breaking bad fan u tube ' one man breaking bad promo tour 2015' we can't wait!!!

Still not completely on plan yet! Damn you weekends!!

Breakfast -sausages sandwich with 4 ww sausages (yes 4!)

Lunch- tuna wrap with extra light mayo

Tea- cottage pie and corn

Snacks- quavers, melon, banana.
Bottle of Stella

And I made half syn cake for later.

Food today

Breakfast- 2nd scrambled eggs, 1/4 tin of beans . banana

Lunch- noodle stir fry

Tea- gammon, potatoes, pineapple and another 1/4tin of beans

Snacks- melon. Yoghurt

Really don't know what plan I'm on at the moment. Really struggling. I'm just going to be careful what I eat but not count anything for a couple of weeks.

I want to run today, but been feeling a slight pull in my left leg and bum cheek. Hopefully it will ease over this morning.

Back