Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Are you stretching enough?

I'm so with you about muddling around between plans. I think I just need to get a grip and face the fact that I can't eat what I want AND lose weight. I need to compromise and decide which I want more. Bleugh!!!

Wedding dress shopping, wedding dress shopping, wedding dress shopping ;) xxx

Hahaha! Ain't that the truth! Dress shopping in general actually. I have a wedding in 7 weeks and I don't want to buy a new dress unless I look hot! xxx

Of course you'll look hot! Have you seen anything you like? There are some gorgeous dresses in the shops at the mo :) xxx

Food today Breakfast- 2nd scrambled eggs, 1/4 tin of beans . banana Lunch- noodle stir fry Tea- gammon, potatoes, pineapple and another 1/4tin of beans Snacks- melon. Yoghurt Really don't know what plan I'm on at the moment. Really struggling. I'm just going to be careful what I eat but not count anything for a couple of weeks. I want to run today, but been feeling a slight pull in my left leg and bum cheek. Hopefully it will ease over this morning.
Becki this sounds so much like me I'm A Bit fed up of it all at the min do im doing the same keeping an eye on what I'm eating I'm sick of logging everything that passes my lips hoping a break will do me good!!
Hope your leg feels better Xxx

Becki this sounds so much like me I'm A Bit fed up of it all at the min do im doing the same keeping an eye on what I'm eating I'm sick of logging everything that passes my lips hoping a break will do me good!!
Hope your leg feels better Xxx

Haha I've just more or less put the same on your diary. 4 rounds of Charlotte and a 20 min jog has made me feel a tad better. Xx

Haha I've just more or less put the same on your diary. 4 rounds of Charlotte and a 20 min jog has made me feel a tad better. Xx
hahaha ;-)
just read it chick and replied what we like we will get there I'm like a moody woman need to snap out of it !!
well done on getting charlotte done and glad those legs have loosened up ;-)
Xxx

I am soooo hungry this week!!!

I'm thinking about house colour/decorating. Anybody have any good websites or tips?

Im thinking dark teal for the bedroom as our bed is brown. I wanted duck egg Blue but think it may feel quite cold?!
Lots of thoughts....ummmm! !

I'm hungry too!!!

Get some samples before you decide and paint them on the wall. The colour will look completely different in the light and the dark :)

I love duck egg! It's my favourite colour!! xxx

Oh great idea! I've decided on adding dark purple too for something extra!

Woahhh my jeans feel tight today! :///

Breakfast-

ForumRunner_20150318_064903.jpg

Back