Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Houzz is amazing too Becki! I'm not sure about Pin, not really used it but Houzz is great for decorating inspo! x

Will check out Houzz! Thanks

Becki what do you make of the protein yog? I found they didnt have much flavour..hence the need to add some more fruit!
xx
I liked it, it wasn't very sweet at all. The fruit definitely helped. It was more cheesy than yoghurty! I couldn't finish the whole pot but by 9.30 I was starving!
I have the strawberry one tomorrow to try X

I think total Greek yog is gross!! But I like your idea of adding flavourings. I bet it's cheaper too!

I don't know what the protein yogs are like but I'd imagine they probably have loads of additives. I'm not sure how important that is to you but if compared the ingredients lists between total and the protein yogs, you might be shocked! The sugar free diet taught me that and it scares me sometimes!

Do you know if the pre flavoured ones have syns Lil? Honey, rasp and blueberry?

Total 0% just comes unflavoured but you can buy amazing essences off the internet! I don't know if you follow foppaholic but she always uses amazing flavours. You can even get a peanut butter essence and they're all syn free! Not sure what the ingredients are though.

Thanks Lil. I don't like all the additives, maybe I need to re think the protein yogs! I just saw the word 'protein' and thought I'd give it a go as I cannot afford all the shakes everyone has.

Will go look for syn free essence and flavourings! :)))))

You could use FF cottage cheese and add flavourings to it too if you prefer it's flavour. It has around the same values of protein/calories!

I was gonna suggest the frozen berries too! Sainsburys do some amazing ones that are in their basics range so really cheap and they have the massive tubs of total on offer for £2 at the min too! I stocked up the other day!! x

Hiiii lovely!!! So exciting re the house. It's such a stressful process so I bet your glad its over. We are still in the middle of mortgage approval so feeling stressy atm about it. I always use Houzzz and Pin for ideas :)
xxx

Morning guys.

I've had to ring in sick today. I have a bad tum. I was really suffering from bloating this week. It's been going on for a while now so I think I need to get checked out at the docs. I'm thinking it could be IBS possibly.
I took a photo the other night to keep a diary.

ForumRunner_20150319_091421.jpg

:((

I'm booked on for April 8th. Will definitely keep a diary but to be honest it's most mornings. Hopefully they can help.
My friend has chrons disease, my symptoms are similar but not as bad as her. She is really suffering.

Yeah might see if I can find a gluten free diary on here if you know of anybody? But I guess it's just changing my pasta, bread and cereal?

Back