Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

We have been round a woodland area for a dog walk..It lasted about half an hour! Lol
Popped to the allotment as it's been ages since we last went down.

I want to run or do some of Charlotte dvd this afternoon. Or I may just go an another dog walk.

I'm afraid to say I ate the passanda. .I need to do a food shop!!

I promise tea will be full of veggies!

Morning lovelies

We had friends over last night for a glass of wine, we all sat round our fire pit in the garden which was nice!

We are at a first birthday this afternoon, my friends little boy but first I'm going to mums to prep the cashew curry sauce, so after the party I can just cook the chicken, rice and add the yog

Breakfast- 2 ww sausages,mushrooms and eggs ( ' fried') maybe some beans too!

Lunch- fish finger sandwich!! I've wanted one for agesssss

Tea- cashew curry

I will be having a couple of glasses of wine later and maybe a slice of cake but I plan to run before lunch , hopefully at least a 5k...also fancy a bit of Charlotte so who knows :)))

Enjoy your Saturday peeps!!!

Hiya Becky,

Here to subscribe!!! Just been reading through your diary and I also suffer from bloating and have been diagnosed with 'ibs' after several blood tests!! Looking forward to seeing if you have any recommendations that are tummy friendly and seeing you continue on your journey!!! :)

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Hiya Becky,

Here to subscribe!!! Just been reading through your diary and I also suffer from bloating and have been diagnosed with 'ibs' after several blood tests!! Looking forward to seeing if you have any recommendations that are tummy friendly and seeing you continue on your journey!!! :)

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Hi! Welcome to my diary :) I will pop over to yours now for a read and to sub

Morning.

Party yesterday was lovely. I had 2 glasses of wine and a slice of cake.

The cashew curry was a bit of a flop :/ it didn't taste as good as my first one. It was quite bland but I made it for 6. Everyone ate it though!

Catch up TV morning then who knows,sun is out :)

Sounds like a brill weekend bec!
Not to worry about the cashew curry...did you do anything differently? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I doubled the recipe, maybe didn't use enough of something, stock, or ginger. Mum was just pleased she didn't have to cook! I'm thinking about copying pip and Sarah and doing a Mexican feast party!

Ummm, Mexican feast party sounds amazing! We had fajitas Friday night (just as a family) but I was thinking it'd be good for entertaining!

Morning Becki. Hope u have a nice day. Bubble back to watch ur yummy foods. X

Back