Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I AM NAUGHTY! naughty step for me for the rest of the week!

It was a great show! However, I got the starting time wrong by half an hour thinking it started earlier than it did. so I was getting really stressy thinking we wouldn't have time to eat and then get to the show in time. We sat in the first place we found to eat, and ordered really quickly.. so I just chose pizza...bad!!

I felt really bad when I found out that I didn't need to rush us. I'm a big worrier and kind of ruined the atmosphere to be honest as I made rick grumpy! Oops. But the show was good, and lesson learnt.

I had 3 glasses of wine too :/

20 syns for pizza? I didn't eat it all, and 25 for wine? Does this sound about right?

47.5/105 eeeeek bad becki!

I would have been the same! I am such a stresser sometimes! Pizza sounds good, if you get back on it it really don't matter .... as they say one pizza doesn't make you fat xxxx

If it makes you feel any better, we ended up stopping for a cuppa after Muse last night and they gave me a free creme brulee (a BIG one!) and I demolished it. So we can sit on the naughty step together ;) xxx

Thanks girls..I feel a bit better now! I am planning on running this afternoon or before lunch so I don't feel too bad. Mother nature week too so it was neded!

I'm making lamb stew and sweet potato mash again for tea as it was lovely (1syn for cornflour) going to leave the onion out this time.

Breakfast - scrambled egg with sw sausage

Lunch- spaghetti bolognase with carrot and courgetti

I bought a bag of beansprouts as they are low fodmap. so going to experiment adding these to dishes instead of onion.

Glad you enjoyed it Becki it's been ages since I had pizza saving myself till holidays as the place we went last time over there was AMAZING ;-)
Lovely day for a run totm just left here thank god Xxx

Well done for getting straight back onto plan Becki!! Everyone deserves a treat every now and again!! Really liking the idea of doing the weekly syns for that added flexibility may have to give this a try too!! Xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Morning!

The sun is shining!

So, yesterday I had a coffee that gave me tummy ache so I think that's something I need to cut out. This morning I had a tea, not quite the same but feeling much healthier!

Breakfast- gf muesli . I'm just going to class this as a hexb. I can't find any sw info on it at all.

Lunch and dinner are up in the air today. Rick took my pack up to work with him so I will need to sort something else out.

Also tea is meant to be at work but I can't think what to make as I can't eat a some things now. Maybe spaghetti bolognase , minus onion and garlic and no pasta .

I was planning on running but my knees feel weak so just an hours dog walk will do today

Can you spiralize it at home and then bring it pre-spiralized? I reckon it would be ok if it was <24 hours?! xx

Yeah good idea. I won't today though as both parents will be home so awkward! ( grr) I may suggest jacket potato today.

Roll on Friday ...One working day next week then off for 2.5 weeks woo hoo! !

Yey... 2.5 weeks off sounds lovely!!! What's the latest on the house? Apologies if you've already told us and I've missed it xxx

Back