Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I have no set plans etc cep for docs on 8th. I'm going to meet a few friends. I want to run,and try get back up to 10k.
I also need to pack our house and clean!
Other than that a couple of bbqs, lots of dog walks and seeing my nieces .

Lovely!!

We are just waiting for a confirmed mortgage offer ( yes, we actually don't have one yet) , then a date for our keys!

Can't wait now...

I have no set plans etc cep for docs on 8th. I'm going to meet a few friends. I want to run,and try get back up to 10k.
I also need to pack our house and clean!
Other than that a couple of bbqs, lots of dog walks and seeing my nieces .

Lovely!!

We are just waiting for a confirmed mortgage offer ( yes, we actually don't have one yet) , then a date for our keys!

Can't wait now...

Sounds like a lovely couple of weeks off :) I don't think many people have a 'confirmed' mortgage offer in place beforehand to be honest... I know we didn't prior to putting an offer in, just a decision in principle xxx

Sounds like a lovely couple of weeks off :) I don't think many people have a 'confirmed' mortgage offer in place beforehand to be honest... I know we didn't prior to putting an offer in, just a decision in principle xxx

We have given our notice for our rented accommodation as we need to give two months notice , hopefully it will all work out and we will get the keys a week or two before we are due out of here!

We have given our notice for our rented accommodation as we need to give two months notice , hopefully it will all work out and we will get the keys a week or two before we are due out of here!

I think thats a very reasonable time scale lovely and will give you plenty of times to get everything sorted :) Keeping my fingers crossed that things go smoothly for the both of us! We will be in our new houses celebrating in no time :D xxx

Such exciting house times!! xxxx

How exciting! Have you had a decision in principle yet? I bet you can't wait to have your own place :)

I had to Google what that meant haha . But yes, all we are really waiting for is official confirmation , I think our mortgage people need to go value the house first..or something!

Last time we drove past they were building the road to the houses. I may come home that way tonight after work to have a snoop to see how far they are

That's all normal mate :) to be honest they'll probably just do a quick drive by to tick the box! I'm so excited for you :) I can't wait to start looking for our new house. The idea of owning a house with a boy both terrifies and excites!!

Yeah! its crazy..marriage is the easy bit...its the mortgage that's terrifying! hehe . It will come round sooner than you know it!

Hi lovely how you feeling hope your tum is better so exciting regarding the house situation bet your excited picking colours ect hope you've had a nice day Xxx

Hi lovely how you feeling hope your tum is better so exciting regarding the house situation bet your excited picking colours ect hope you've had a nice day Xxx

thanks Katie. my tum is much better just by watching what I'm eating . I think coffee in the mornings doesn't agree with me.

defiantly excited for paint choosing!! bedroom already decided,living room kind of has to match our sofa...kitchen I have no idea..This will depend on any tiles and kitchen unit design!

So excited about the housing. It's all going well ☺

It's great you have some time off to catch up on things that don't get done while busy at work.

Will you get to choose any of the bathrooms/kitchen/flooring etc if they are still being built?! We got to choose ours and it was so fun!
Not long now!! So much to be excited about! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

we get to chose the flooring! I wish I got to choose other things..that would be so cool!

So excited about the housing. It's all going well ?

It's great you have some time off to catch up on things that don't get done while busy at work.

I'm very lucky I only work part time sweetie , but it's nice to have a big chunk off work to totally forget about it and concentrate on moving!

We ate our tea at 4.30! I've only just got home from work so got into bed with tea and gluten free toast. One if the reasons why eating at work is a pain! I'm starving!

Do you have to eat at work? I remember you saying your boss can be a bit weird about it sometimes x

yeah , sometimes on a Friday I don't ( I make the excuse it's takeout night!) but they see it as a social thing. If I can get out of it I do lol. I mean it's a money saver. I only need meals for the other days but I would still rather eat at home a bit later with rick. I shouldn't moan really. It's free food!

up at 5.30 on a rainy morning. yuk! will update my food later.

rough food plans are

breakfast- gf muesli and almond milk. I'm really enjoying this atm!

lunch- spaghetti mince with beansprouts and courgetti

tea- chicken, mash potato and veg .gravy (2 syns )

snacks- gf choc wafer 1.5 syn.
muller light goodies yoghurt 2.5 syn
grapes. melon. banana. boiled eggs.

60/105 syns

Food sounds good honey. Have you considered making your own muesli? And I can't have coffee in the morning either xxxx

Back