Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I thought about the sugar content...I was meant to be delivered oats but this came instead.it will do till I get my gf oats! then I could make my own like jessy mentioned :)
roll on my time off..This morning has been awful!

I thought about the sugar content...I was meant to be delivered oats but this came instead.it will do till I get my gf oats! then I could make my own like jessy mentioned :)
roll on my time off..This morning has been awful!

I've got a lovely granola recipe if you want xxxx

How are to finding having bean sprouts with everything?

I've actually enjoyed them! I put them in the lamb stew and my spaghetti mince. they add a nice crunch and a kind of chinesy feel to dishes. I still have half a bag left that I don't know what to do with though!

yes please! I have made granola before but would love another recipe :)

150g gf oats; tbsp. melted honey, tbsp. melted coconut oil, 2 caps of vanilla essence, 60ml maple syrup, chopped nuts & seeds, cinnamon & chopped dried fruit.

Mix the oats, honey, coconut oil, vanilla essence and maple syrup (add more maple syrup if it isn't binding well)
Mix in chopped nuts, seeds and cinnamon
Bake at 150 for 15 mins
Shake the tray and add dried fruit
Bake at 150 for a further 12 mins

xxxx

Hiya Becki!!! Youll have to let me know what the new mullers are like!! my mum told me about these but couldn't find them when I went shopping :( your food today looks lovely I'm actually rather jealous!! have a fab day :) Xx

150g gf oats; tbsp. melted honey, tbsp. melted coconut oil, 2 caps of vanilla essence, 60ml maple syrup, chopped nuts & seeds, cinnamon & chopped dried fruit.

Mix the oats, honey, coconut oil, vanilla essence and maple syrup (add more maple syrup if it isn't binding well)
Mix in chopped nuts, seeds and cinnamon
Bake at 150 for 15 mins
Shake the tray and add dried fruit
Bake at 150 for a further 12 mins

xxxx

perfect! Thank you. I bought vanilla essence last week too. I will make some next week :)

Hiya Becki!!! Youll have to let me know what the new mullers are like!! my mum told me about these but couldn't find them when I went shopping :( your food today looks lovely I'm actually rather jealous!! have a fab day :) Xx

thanks paige ! I will update this evening. I think they are very popular !

Just done a little shop in lidl for the weekend. .I couldn't find anything gluten free anywhere! I thought they did a range.

I have made a mayflower chicken curry for tea with spinach and leftover beansprouts.

I have avocado for tomorrow morning. Yummy!

They were okay! The yoghurt was just like a muller light. The chocolate balls were nice and sweet and defiantly made it feel like more of a treat! I'd like to try the lemon ones next. They are really cheap so a nice find I think!

Aww I'm glad they were nice! How many syns are they?? Will definitely have a look out for them now!!

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

The only place I can get gf oats is sainsburys and Tesco xxxx

Back