Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Ooh what have you ordered xxxx

Just a top, sports bra and 3/4 running bottoms all in blue/teal colour! I'm always usually all in pink and purple and only have one running top so washing it's a pain :)

Just a top, sports bra and 3/4 running bottoms all in blue/teal colour! I'm always usually all in pink and purple and only have one running top so washing it's a pain :)

Ooh they sound nice! Pics please when they come! xxxx

Just checked ...A year ago I was 5lbs lighter than I am today!! Bad times! It's creeeeping back on :/ !!

You can shift that no problem!

I can't! I'm really struggling!! I'm dreading summer season with my legs! Haha it's only hit me today that summer is round the corner!
When I get an hour this weekend I'm going to look back at my old food menus as I think know I'm getting lazy recently with cooking!

Hi Becki happy Friday fab idea about having a read back I bet there's a few recipes you've forgotten about that would be yummy ;-)
You got any plans for the weekend Xxx

Hi Becki happy Friday fab idea about having a read back I bet there's a few recipes you've forgotten about that would be yummy ;-)
You got any plans for the weekend Xxx

We are at another 1st birthday party! And I'm meeting my friend for lunch before . Then no plans for Sunday!
How about you? X

Good morning! !!! Woke at 6.30 today, felt bright and breezy but made myself go back to sleep and now I feel tired zzzzz typical!!!

Today's plans are to take sky for a walk around the new house ( really to check how far they have come with building it!)

Then we have our nieces first birthday. Then I may pop to mums to see if I can get a free dinner! Cheeky

Going to make breakfast in a mo. Advocado , poached eggs and a sw sausage on gf bread. Yummm !

ForumRunner_20150328_162055.png

ForumRunner_20150328_162108.png

Breaky. It was lovelyyyy

I'm making pork burgers as my parents are having ' freezer surprise'...could be anything! :/

Back