Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Morning girlsss.

We had a nice day yesterday. ..well my friend stood me up for lunch! So arranged to meet another friend who said he was getting a taxi to the pub I was walking to, checked my phone outside the pub and apparently he couldn't get a taxi till later on. So I went in the pub anyway hoping I'd know somebody ( I used to work there 8 years ago) and a few of the locals recognised me so I had a drink with them instead.
Party was a typical kids birthday. We stayed an hour then left.

I went for a drink at my parents last night. I woke at 4am and felt reallly unwell and i was sick,then felt faint so crawled into the front room and slept on the sofa. No idea what it was ,first I thought it was food poisoning as I made pork burgers..but it can't be as I'm okay now.

Sorry for the boring ramble.

Food plans today are eggs and advo on toast again. We will probably have this for brunch now as the clocks are forward.
Bacon/ prawn pasta for tea.
mullers goodies yog, melon for snacks.

Are you synning the avocado at the moment?

Poor you Bec, I'm glad you're feeling better today though. Did you maybe have too much to drink?

I didn't have too much. Not any more than I usually have. I was being a pig though . I think I ate too much. I had no lunch, had snacks at the party, Dinner, pringles, and when I got home I made jam on toast
I'm not synning anything atm pip. I'm struggling! Not surprised I putting weight on really!

Oh you poor thing, hope you're feeling ok now?!! Sounds bizarre...could it have been reflux?
I'm on the avocado and egg on toast bandwagon for brekkie too! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm feeling better now thank you . I think I probably ate / drank too much and my stomach was telling me off for filling it with rubbish!!

It's so easy to walk to my parents atm if I have no plans. It's like a 3 minute walk. They always have wine in at the weekend. And crisps and dips etc. When we move I won't be there as much . Maybe that's a good thing! Lol

Oh becki you poor thing feeling so rough last night! So glad you're feeling better! Everyone is having that delicious breakfast today! I want! Not running out in the rain for an avocado though! I'm writing everything I eat down. I have a notebook left out in the kitchen and fill it in as I eat! It definitely helps with feeling in control but it's not helping me on the scales unfortunately! Hope it works for you though! x

Sorry to hear you were unwell. Back to basics is the good idea it's where I will be starting from ☺

Been going through old posts today...no wonder I was lighter with teeny portions like this

Screenshot_2015-03-29-19-05-29.png

I need to make frittata again and baked bean lasagne! I ate so much casserole too! And soup....its nice reading back!!

No idea yet pip!
I've had porridge ,made with water, bloobs, cinnamon and coconut flakes for breakfast but that's as far as I've got.

My running gear is due today, so not sure if to wait in for it or just carry on .....hehe as I was writing that my parcel arrived! Woohooo

I need to go to pets at home. Farmfoods and to get milk and eggs. My fridge is a bit bare but don't want to do a big shop. Will update my food later. Off to try on my running kit!

Today is flying by!

I love my new kit!

Lunch- egg muffins and salad

Tea- king prawn noodles in tomato sauce and feta. ..not had this for ages!

Back