Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Thanks! !!

well what a bad nights sleep though! anybody else have really bad wind? (outside..not my bottom!!) so noisy!

plan today was to run, however I'm. A bit worried I may get flattened by a tree..or blown away! will see later

breakfast - 3 egg muffins

going to update food later as I really need to go shopping but I'm being stubborn and trying to wait till Friday!

I got woken up by the wind too (outside, not Dave's bottom for a change!! ;))

I know what you mean about putting off the shopping...I'm doing the same thing!

Be careful if you run today - I saw a few branches strewn all over the roads when I was driving to work and lots of debris (pine cones etc) on the pavements xxx

Yeah. .I think maybe a dvd here too! rick mentioned we have insanity on a hard drive somewhere! I'm no good at technical things though so this is if I can find it! let's stay safe !!

Oh god I thought I was the only one getting woken up by the wind!!!! :( Your pics in your new gear look amazing Becki you honestly do look fab!!!! xx

Lunch and snacks
sweet potato and broccoli mayflower.
hot choc. aplro yog and carrot sticks

ForumRunner_20150331_121616.png

ForumRunner_20150331_121625.png

jilian Michaels does a shred it with weights workout. or' fitness academy 'do a good kettlebell workout around 20 minutes long

Just type in what you want and loads will come up. hiit training, or cardio or toning workouts. I wish I could send you by Charlotte dvd so you could give that a go!

I feel sooo lazy today!! I've put on gone girl and not done much else!

I loved gone girl! I'm in the process of reading the book at the moment. How did you find it?

Lunch looks fabulous!!! What was Gone Girl like? I want to watch it xxx

I'm not the best film critic as I'm really not a movie person (,I can't sit still or quiet for that long usually )but I enjoyed it. I thought the ending was a bit of a let down! I thought the guy could of at least got his own back!! ...or shown a happy ending from the future. I only chose that film as I've seen you girls talk about it!

I've just ran to ricks work to and it lashed it down!! 3.8k done though!

Back