Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Happy hump day!

planned eats-

breakfast- gf muesli and bloobs

lunch- chicken mayflower

tea- fish pie with veg

I've been given a lindt bunny from work for easter....poor bunny no longer has ears already :/ oops! ! not sure the arms or legs will last that long either!

Reminded me of thishaha

Attachments

• 1427895747695.jpg
    1427895747695.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 27
bunny has been demolished! I've found it okay so far...If i get any tum issues it will be tomorrow! The only thing I've pin pointed atm that gives me jip is coffee! and maybe beans..I need to double check that one!

Morning! lovely bright day today!

I did an online shop which is due today, on the menu over the next few days and easter weekend is scotch eggs, tuna, fish and chips, lamb shank for Sunday! ! chocolate porridge and a sw trifle

Today's plans are a morning run. My friend and her one year old boy are coming round today ( cue cleaning like a mad woman for half hour before they come!)

I will update food later :)

Very organised and sounds yummy food! Enjoy your run! xxxx

We don't actually have anything planned ging ! its more of a catch up with my friend really! I'm sure she will bring him some toys to keep entertained :/

These shanks are from Asda frozen section. cheating!!

5.8k completed this morning and feeling great!

breakfast- muller light and two boiled eggs!

I think for lunch I might use up leftover veg and make a tomato pasta with feta cheese.

Morning girlie's. ..I was a bit naughty yesterday! wine and another easter egg!
I made scotch eggs and salad for tea though which were yummy.

woke up this morning for an insanity workout! I did the fitness test and ten minutes of the circuit which made me sweat!

Rick is on breakfast duty today using the leftover reduced fat sausages. no idea what he's making though. I think the plan today will be shop browsing, mums for tea as it's my dad's birthday and chill.

have a great Friday!

How did you find insanity Becki?! So many people I know have done it but I've never tried it before despite having it at home!!! Scotch eggs sound yumm will definitely have to try them!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

How did you find insanity Becki?! So many people I know have done it but I've never tried it before despite having it at home!!! Scotch eggs sound yumm will definitely have to try them!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I did the fitness test and 10 mins of cardio. ...my god I sweated! and my legs are soooo stiff today! ! I enjoyed it, he defiantly pushes you though . there's different sections I'm looking forward to having a go at over the next couple of weeks!

Happy easter my minibunnies! !

I still cannot walk after doing insanity 2 days ago! I'm eating way too much chocolate too!

I'm looking into a garmin watch..

any good advice? cheaper the better but if I'm going to get one I'd like it to be decent . I'd like a good heart rate monitor, calories, distance etc.

I really like my garmin. Id like to upgrade at some point but it does the job and it does it really well

It's the forerunner 110 with HRM and its pink and grey. It cost me £110 from Tesco way last year but you can get it on amazon and other sites too (Tesco was cheapest when I got it). It can come with or withouT HRM and it
Might be cheaper now!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back