Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Watch that foot huni! Lots of rest and ice!

I love a good family SW session! I remembered my mum being on it when I was really young...and then she and i went together a few years ago....god only knows why she went...she's about 8st and tiny...I dont think I clocked that she was going purely for my benefit at the time! it defo makes things easier though and you can still have your yummy dinners at your mums...just a bit more SW friendly!:) xxx

I have little wrists but chubby fingers! I hate them! They're so short that I really notice when I gain a little on them haha x

Me toooo!! I actually have child hands!! My fingers are actually small, ring size wise but because they're so short, they look so chubby. I HATE THEM!! I cringe at the thought of ever having to show someone my fingers! xx

Watch that foot huni! Lots of rest and ice!

I love a good family SW session! I remembered my mum being on it when I was really young...and then she and i went together a few years ago....god only knows why she went...she's about 8st and tiny...I dont think I clocked that she was going purely for my benefit at the time! it defo makes things easier though and you can still have your yummy dinners at your mums...just a bit more SW friendly!:) xxx

Awww that is so sweet! x

Me toooo!! I actually have child hands!! My fingers are actually small, ring size wise but because they're so short, they look so chubby. I HATE THEM!! I cringe at the thought of ever having to show someone my fingers! xx

I get that completely! When I first got engaged and people wanted to see the ring I actually took it off and gave it to them rather than showing them my stumpy little digits!!! xx

Oh bless you girls! I don't mind my fingers, but I can never really buy rings in shops which come in S/M/L because they are always too big! Accessorize do an XS which is fine. I tried on what were supposed to be midi rings somewhere the other day and they fitted like a normal ring. I wish I had this problem with the rest of my body!!! xxx

I have stumpy little fingers too! Thinking about it... I am just stumpy everywhere!
Food looks good today Becki... what are the Kirsty's meals like? The lady who owns Kirsty's lives near me! xxx

I have stumpy little fingers too! Thinking about it... I am just stumpy everywhere!
Food looks good today Becki... what are the Kirsty's meals like? The lady who owns Kirsty's lives near me! xxx

I bet you are not stumpy!

I really enjoyed the kirstys meal. It was Spanish chicken and brown rice! I don't really like ready meals but these were okay for a quick meal, didn't look or taste processed either

ForumRunner_20150408_133421.jpg

I've changed our tea to chicken breast burgers as we only have almond milk and I don't think that would work in rarebit!

Morning!!

The burgers were amazing!!
My foot today is still so sore , I'm hobbling around. I'm really upset about it as I literally can't do anything or go anywhere now. luckily I'm off for the hols but I was really enjoying the runs, walks. I can't even drive atm. booooo! !
I feel a big ab and arm session instead though! ( well when I say big. I don't mean it...haha)

food shop is due today so I can finally get back on track properly.

apparently we *might* be still going on holiday depending on our moving date! so I need to get bikini ready.... just in case!

food plans-

breakfast- porridge with almond milk, frozen berries. coconut flakes.

lunch- not decided yet! depends is shopping arrives in time.

tea- chilli with lettuce tacos.

Nearly the weekend folks!! does anyone bet on the grand national??

Hey Becki!!! Just read your diary from the last few days.. glad you enjoyed easter!! So sorry to hear about your foot I hope it gets better soon!!!
Oooh wow a holiday will be lovely and will be a nice bit of motivation for you!! I've just seen the coconut flakes in your diary what are they like?? are they classed as free? :) X

Hey Becki!!! Just read your diary from the last few days.. glad you enjoyed easter!! So sorry to hear about your foot I hope it gets better soon!!!
Oooh wow a holiday will be lovely and will be a nice bit of motivation for you!! I've just seen the coconut flakes in your diary what are they like?? are they classed as free? :) X

The coconut flakes add a nice chewy texture, and obviously a coconut taste if you like that! I'm not sure on syns. I know a tbsp of dessicated coconut is 4.5syns but I literally have about 10 flakes on top but it's stopped me from using honey.

A holiday would be amazing but I feel really unprepared! since I found out we couldn't go I've been really slack with my diet. I have around 4 weeks with a bad foot to change my whole body shape! lol

Exciting news about the holiday and 4 weeks is plenty of time to get bikini ready although I'm sure you'll look amazing anyway!!!
Have you got a moving in date yet? We are still waiting to exchange contracts... I'm hoping it's going to happen soon!
Hope your foot gets better soon xxx

How come the holiday might still be a goer? Are you still looking at Lanzarote?

I might have to get some coconut flakes. What do you use them in?

Boo to the foot injuries suck :( x

I'm not quite sure about the holiday. Rick just said if the moving date for the new house is before may we can still go! it was all quite out the blue as I thought due to money it was completely off!

I think he really needs to get away to be honest so hopefully we can go for his sake!

Sorry to hear about your foot honey. At least you're off and can relax a bit! Well done for getting some ab work done - you're a better woman than me!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eeeeek I really hope the holiday is still a goer for you!! An even better better start to a brilliant fantastic year!!

Not so good to hear about the foot tho....keep it up and iced!!
I'm going to do some core and arm work today from the comfort of my lounge too!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Any news on his promotion?

They need to find someone to take his role before he can fully change departments but he's now in 'investments and maintanence' and his pay will be reviewed in 6 months.

Eeeeek I really hope the holiday is still a goer for you!! An even better better start to a brilliant fantastic year!!

Not so good to hear about the foot tho....keep it up and iced!!
I'm going to do some core and arm work today from the comfort of my lounge too!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

what core and arm work did /will you do? I put on insanity abs but I couldn't do it as there were too many jumps! I hobbled to my parents and did 10 minutes on their exercise bike. I should of done more but I left my music at home so got bored !!

lunch- I'm turning into a ready meal monster and it's not good!

ForumRunner_20150409_124636.jpg

ForumRunner_20150409_124648.jpg

only 350 calories though. Just wish I could get out and burn it off!

Oh girls. ... I'm so bored. I can't do anything! I'm tempted to hobble to the shop to get myself wine and sit in the garden. I can't think of anything else to do!! I've made ricks pack ups for next week, made chilli for tea, cleaned the kitchen . mannn this is pants!

Back