Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

It's not the same ...Thanks though!

ForumRunner_20150409_155040.jpg

has anybody seen the 'my protein my syrup' posts on IG. ..apparently it's like the Walden farms calorie free syrups but less 'plastic' ://// ?

Morning ,

Foot is a tad better today, but not risking a run till at least tomorrow
Going to try 30 min on the parents exercise bike I think

6 couples are viewing our house today and I'm the one who has to show them around ...so today I'm going to be an estate agent! hehe . best get cleaned and tidied!

I'm going to meet an old friend after tea, for a glass of wine or two which should be nice!

rough food plans today are-

breakfast- fage yoghurt, fruit,honey ( I find the total age tog really bitter!) boiled eggs.

lunch- chicken stir fry with noodles and soy sauce

tea- sw chicken liver pate,jacket potato and salad

Glad your foot is feeling a bit better. If I were you i would lay off running for the weekend and heal up properly then get back on it next week.

Enjoy being an estate agent ;) xxxx

Glad your foot is feeling a bit better. If I were you i would lay off running for the weekend and heal up properly then get back on it next week.

Enjoy being an estate agent ;) xxxx

you are probably right! I just feel like I need to work out. If you have any low impact ideas I can do home or outdoors let me know! I was thinking of searching you tube for upper body and 30 mins of cardio on the bike!

Food sounds yum! I'd never have put pate and a JP together though. Does it work?

Enjoy today! It must be feeling pretty real now!!

I've never had it with JP either! I'm sure it will work. Just like a ploughman's salad without the pork pie? lol
bit of cheese, carrot sticks to dip,lettuce, spiralised cucumber..

Morning lovely! So glad your foot is a bit better today :)
Exciting that you get to be an estate agent today!
Do you have to sell yours before you move? xxx

Just caught up on your diary! Sorry to hear about your foot, but glad it's feeling a bit better!

Hope your day of house viewings went well? X

I'd focus more on weights/body weight that don't use your legs as much. So some core exercises like Russian twist, leg raiders and crunches. Arm exercises like bicep curls, Tricep extension and side bends xxxx

Back