Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Morning gorgeous girls

my foot is a lot better. My parents are letting me borrow their exercise bike so I will keep it in my front room and try use it as much as I can .

I had a lovely evening at my friends last night but on the way home we grabbed a large bag of chips to share! I was starving

we have friends over today for the grand national and I'm making curry , not slimming world friendly but if I get time I will make one .

porridge for breakfast

ForumRunner_20150411_102435.png

my syrups have arrived too

ForumRunner_20150411_102504.jpg

we will probably jus finish off the pate for lunch. It doesn't look very appealing!

ForumRunner_20150411_102547.png

ForumRunner_20150411_102558.jpg

enjoy your Saturdays !!

It's fine now! hehe

I say this EVERY Monday but I need to stop my naughty weekends! ergh.
W.i and I'm 9.1 and 3/4. so up about 2.5lb.

My foot is aching again today so I'm not risking running till its fully better but will get on the bike later . I also plan on walking into town to nip into primark but if I time it right I can grab a lift home with rick.

The syrups are really good. I've tried the butterscotch so far. I don't find they taste plastic and you don't need too much.

breakfast- porridge, fruit, syrup

lunch- chicken, boiled eggs, veg, courgetti in soy. bit random!

tea- either chilli or spaghetti with lettuce tacos or courgetti

Last edited:
Eek definitely sounds like you need to keep off the running - hope your foot is on the mend really soon lovely.

Food for today is sounding yum - will have to get some of those syrups!

Love a cheeky Primark trip - I haven't been for a few weeks so am getting withdrawal symptoms! xxx

Morning.
woke this morning limping with my foot. its really beginning to irritate me!
I need it to go before I get back to work next week!! :(

Going to see my sister in law and nieces this morning ,then have a wedding reception tonight which I'm looking forward to..although now I can't wear heels I'm stuffed for something to wear!

breakfast- banana, muller light and boiled egg

lunch- beans and cheese on toast

tea- sweet chilli chicken and veg

I'm sure there may be some food on tonight but not sure what . and a few gin and tonics

How annoying about your foot .... do you need to go and get it checked our?

I'm sure you'll have something to wear, can you go with a shortish dress and pumps?

Strange night for a wedding reception!

xxxx

How annoying about your foot .... do you need to go and get it checked our?

I'm sure you'll have something to wear, can you go with a shortish dress and pumps?

Strange night for a wedding reception!

xxxx

I know! I've never been to a Tuesday wedding before...or any other weekday!
my legs in pumps are not pretty lol.
I may have to brave a low heel!

Hi Becki,

what about a nice sandal? that could look nice?? looking forward to pics!!! :) x

Oh pet! That foot! Cycling might not be helping it. I literally stayed off mine except for absolutely necessary walking and it's doing so well! It was tough but worth it! Let us know what you decide to wear! Tuesday is a bit random alright but my sister's is ending up on a Monday next year because they want the date they met so there might be a reason for it! X

Back