Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Thanks guys . its quite painful! I've walked pooch to the playing field and threw her ball which is only 5min walk away...

so any opinions on this outfit...its more daytime but it's so lovely outside and I don't want to look too over dressed. obviously hair etc will be done properly

ForumRunner_20150414_151145.jpg

ForumRunner_20150414_151157.jpg

ForumRunner_20150414_151209.png

I put gradual tan on my legs yesterday but they never tan as well as the rest!

I'd rather go for cute tonight! its at a golf manor house !

yeah we are both getting a bit on edge. although we still have 6 weeks left here..just hope we get a date soon!
Has your flat definitely sold then? waiting is the worst!

So they say! I've signed draft contracts, I won't believe it until we exchange though. I ended up having to take £17k under asking though which is a real bummer, but it needed to go x

that's a lot of money..but I bet the feeling of the weight off your shoulders when it goes will be worth it!

that's a lot of money..but I bet the feeling of the weight off your shoulders when it goes will be worth it!

It's a huge amount of money, especially with saving so hard for the wedding, but it was on the market for so long I didn't want to risk not getting anything better. It's definitely a buyers market! Fingers crossed that will help me and Dan post marriage when we buy somewhere new :D

It will all work out for you. just look how far you have come recently with everything! hopefully they will get in touch dead soon!!!!

Hope youve had a great evening. Real body beauty envy... you look fab. Enjoy. X

Morning lovelies

We had a lovely evening thank you! Good catch up with friends, dancing, wine and food!

Today's food plans are

breakfast- porridge, banana,coconut flakes,cinnamon, syrup

lunch- ham and bean jacket potato

tea- mustard chicken , veg, maybe chips . We are running low on food atm!

Back