Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Rick bought home some garlic djon mustard which is yummy! I mix a spoonful of mustard with a splash of balsamic vinegar and a squirt of honey and layer it on the chicken before cooking. its very nice if you like mustard!

Beautiful lady :) xxxx

It was really yummy. my shopping is due today . My plan for the next few weeks is lots of chicken, sweet potato and veg .
Less alcohol too . We have a few quiet weekends coming up which is what we need.

We drove past our new house last night and it will be at least a couple more weeks we think...eek!

Will update food later

It was really yummy. my shopping is due today . My plan for the next few weeks is lots of chicken, sweet potato and veg .
Less alcohol too . We have a few quiet weekends coming up which is what we need.

We drove past our new house last night and it will be at least a couple more weeks we think...eek!

Will update food later

OMG Becki that is sooo soon!!! Sorry if I missed it but you mentioned there might still be a holiday on the horizon, is that still a possibility?!

OMG Becki that is sooo soon!!! Sorry if I missed it but you mentioned there might still be a holiday on the horizon, is that still a possibility?!

it's a possibility but we don't have an exact date to move yet. It could clash with when we get the keys. We just need a date!!! its frustrating but everyone goes through it I guess!

Hope you had a good time at the wedding hun you're pics looked lovely!!! How exciting about moving, hope you get a date soon and manage to get a little holiday in there too!! xx

Afternoon lovely! The chicken dish sounds fab... will have to give it a go.
Ooohhh not long to go now... we have been given a date of 3 weeks today if everything goes through ok... fingers crossed!!! xxx

Afternoon lovely! The chicken dish sounds fab... will have to give it a go.
Ooohhh not long to go now... we have been given a date of 3 weeks today if everything goes through ok... fingers crossed!!! xxx

yey! so pleased for you!! bet that's a big weight off your shoulders. best start packing!!

food today

breakfast- 1/2 tin of beans, boiled egg and a sw sausage

lunch- beef mince pasta bake with hexa cheese

tea- turkey mince burgers and sweet potato chips

I've done 12k on my bike and taking pooch out for a wander in an hour.

One of my fave meals, esp on the BBQ is turkey mince, red onion, red chilli, loads of fresh corrander and some feta squished together into burgers. Total food heaven! xxx

Back