Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

ooooh is the feta crumbled and mixed in with it?! Does it stay together ok when BBQing?

I might suggest this tomorrow eve! x

Yep, chop it/crumble it and mix it in with the other ingredients. They stay together pretty well as long as you give 'em a good squish. The key is to leave them on the BBQ/in the pan until they form a nice crust underneath, then flip 'em :) xxx

These are my burgers prepped

ForumRunner_20150416_150550.png

I added chilli and coriander today
I love the sound of red onion and feta! I do have feta which I may use! thanks!

Mmmm burgers look delish. Hubby got a burger press for Christmas and used first time last week. Burgers are so nice made fresh can't believe never did it before.

They were beautifulllll

Today's plans

breakfast- Greek yoghurt,banana, syrup and cinnamon with a satsuma

lunch- chicken, sweet potato and veg

tea- chicken, brown rice and broccoli /carrots

my plan today is dog walk, 45 min on the bike and I maybe some toning/ weights. my belly is feeling really wobbly atm :(

We loved the falafels!

dog walk completed and now on my bike whilst I type this! I'm doing a few high Intensity intervals ..also watching last night's Eastenders. .win!

We are going to an engineering festival today for ricks work. It sounds boringggg but apparently it's really good! its a lovely day anyway and it's in the surroundings of our cathedral area. maybe a lunch/dinner stop may be on the cards too!

breakfast- 2 boiled eggs, bacon (no fat) fruit

We loved the falafels!

dog walk completed and now on my bike whilst I type this! I'm doing a few high Intensity intervals ..also watching last night's Eastenders. .win!

We are going to an engineering festival today for ricks work. It sounds boringggg but apparently it's really good! its a lovely day anyway and it's in the surroundings of our cathedral area. maybe a lunch/dinner stop may be on the cards too!

breakfast- 2 boiled eggs, bacon (no fat) fruit

Aww Becki look at you girl on a mission wtih all that exercise!! Aww hopefully it's nice where you for the engineering festival! It's lovely here!!

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

It was really lovely spending a bit of time with hubby. .We bought a new car..

ForumRunner_20150418_182806.png

haha we wish!

We went to ginos for lunch and ordered 4 starters to share but they were huge! nut a lot of salad!

ForumRunner_20150418_182932.png

my dad popped round for a couple of drinks. tired now so going to chill out . I don't want to cook now though! !arhhhhhh!

Back