Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

We ordered a takeout last night as we wanted to watch the ninja warrior programme , I went to bed around 9 with a really bad headache and was quite poorly most of the night after that....bad takeout I think!! :(

Today will mostly be rest, fluids and sofa.
Hope everybody has a lovely sunday!

No. ..I think last time I just felt yuk as I ate too much and didn't enjoy the food. This time I was physically ill. .but rick is too this morning.

I need a new strategy for when we don't feel like cooking to stir us away from ordering. Ready meals maybe, or a pizza, or big freezer batch of something we enjoy.

Hi becki hope ur both feel better soon. Have you tried any of the sw iceland meals. I have the tikka on standby for nights like that but ive not tried it yet. I tried the chicken pizzaola but really did not enjoy that. As opal said freezer surprise is always good its just finding time to batch cook to start with. Enjoy your cosy day. X

Thanks bubble. I've tried the pizziola, I thought it was okay but nothing special. Apparently the tikka is really spicy.
I love petes peanut butter curry. maybe a big batch of that needs to be made!

That car looks fab haha. However I also wonder where I'd put the shopping bags.

I've heard the sw fakeaway book is good for similar to takeaway recipes.

Hey lovely I hope you're feeling a bit better! Defo get some batch freezer surprises on the go for when you can't be arsed! What did you have last night? You can still get take out and be within syns! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww Becki hope you feel better soon!! The SW meatballs and sausages are meant to be nice so they could always be used?? My mum is on SW and does us a SW Chinese every few Saturday's which is soo good and really low syns!! There's always pizza topped chicken as well which is yummy!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I'm feeling much better thanks. I chose a dish completely different to what I usually have. It was chicken, lamb and prawns and I don't do spice but it was quite spicy! I just think my body rejected it!

I'm contemplating 1-2 low calorie days a week. Like 5:2 but instead of 500 cals I'm thinking of 700-800 cals instead? Has anybody been successful with this before?

I have had a play on my fitness pal today and have planned a 723 calorie day as follows

breakfast- Greek yoghurt and grapes

lunch- two boiled eggs, satsuma

tea- half a large chicken breast asparagus, broccoli, small amount if brown rice

snacks- hot choc and another satsuma

I'm planning on one day this week and two next week, combined with low syn slimming world days on the other days.

No alcohol. We are going to see a band Saturday night and I will offer to drive.
I need to be prepared for this holiday ..just in case!

I haven't tried it but it was the intermittent fasting combo they suggested on the BBC documentary for "constant grazers" - look it up online. I think it was 2 x consecutive fast days at 800 cals a pop. Diff from 5:2 in that they're 300 cals more but for 2 days in a row! Would be interesting to see what the results would be like. xx

Thanks Lil, that could work Monday and Tuesday. I'm so hungry though already . I don't know how I ever managed 500cal days before! just had my eggs.will see how this afternoon goes!

Thanks sweetie. I don't think I'm going to finish on 800 as I had my last 3 falafels and I want a muller dessert later but it's been a good food day!

Good luck with it lovely! I Defo think getting it out of the way on mon and tues sounds like a plan...and what's the worst that can happen...you feel hungry and end up with an on plan SW day instead! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning.
Going to try a low calorie ish day today. I feel it helps me control my snacking. Today will be around 850 cals

breakfast- liberte Greek yoghurt, flaked almonds and my protein syrup

lunch- tuna,small sweet potato and a corn on the cob

tea- turkey mince spaghetti bolognase with courgetti

snacks- low calorie jelly, options hot chocolate

Last day off before work tomorrow. .. :(( panic mode!

Back